Chapter ten

Seulgi took a quick shower and change her clothes into a simple shirt and a pants which she finds comfortable.

She go downstairs heading her way straightly to their living room where her family was waiting for her.

She sat beside her brother and they started eating.

The table was filled with silence until her father talk.

"I heard you're not doing good in chemistry Seulgi.I already hired a tutor,you will be meeting her tomorrow,it's for your own good."-Seulgi doesn't like that idea but she knew that she has nothing to do with it so she stayed eating silent.

"We will be going back to Canada tomorrow."-Her Dad said and it feels like music to Seulgi's ears.

"Why all of a sudden Dad?You guys just got here earlier and then you're going back?."-Daniel ask .Seulgi glared at him.

What's wrong with this idiot!? It's a good news though.-Seulgi said that in her mind.

"We just visited here to check how was you're doing.We still have a business to handle there."-Their Dad answered.

Ff.

After the dinner,Seulgi went to her room and lay on her bed.She was staring at the ceiling when a picture of a beautiful lady appeared from her mind.

It was Irene.

She's pretty huh...wait...

Seulgi shake her head to stop whatever she was thinking.

"What the hell Am I saying??."

_________________________

Irene

Joohyun was still thinking about what was her Dad said earlier.

I'll be tutoring someone!?the hell?

Irene doesn't like the idea of 'her tutoring someone. 'When I am become a tutor?.' Irene asked herself again.

Irene was somehow smart enough to share her knowledge to someone but being a tutor was definitely not her type.She will be spending her time for teaching instead of studying at home,but she has nothing to do with it anymore,she agreed already so she will give it a go.

She stared at her diary notebook's cover which there was a letter S and J engraved in it.

S and J.....what was this initials mean?
She asked herself but shrugged it off after and put her diary back to the table and after a minutes she already driftted into a sleep.

Guys,I'm sorry for the grammars.I'm not that fluent in english so please understand me nalang😅.Well anyways,thank for those who read my first Seulrene story...I hope you like it.Gomawo💛.