Chapter thirty-six:Jelly Bae

Seulgi's Pov

I walk away from my friends and walk towards the girl whom I hit with the ball earlier.I look back at Irene and she nodded saying,I really need to do this..it's my fault after all.As I turn back my gaze on the girl,she already bowed down and pick up the ball.

I stand infront of her and apologies.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to do that.Are you ok?." - I didn't receive any response from her...maybe,she didn't understand me.

I hold her shoulder when I noticed that she froze causing her to snap back.

"Hey,Are you ok? I'm really sorry." - I took a step backwards when she slowly look up while holding the ball.My eyes went wide when I recognized her face as well as hers.

"Seulgi,what happened?." - Jisoo asked me but I didn't move a little.

"Love,are you ok?." - I snap back when Irene linked her arms through mine.

"A-ah,Y-yeah yeah I-I'm...I'm fine." - Damn! Why do I stuttered!?

"Kang Seulgi." - the girl uttered almost whispering.I can clearly see how my girlfriend look at her when she heard the girl uttering my name.

"Do you know her?." - I was about to answer Irene's question when another girl walk towards us calling the girl's name.

"Tzuyu! What's wrong in here?...and are---." - Lisa immediately stop when her eyes landed through mine.Her eyes widened in shock and run towards me giving me hug. "Ommo! Kang Seulgi! It's you!."

Lalisa Manoban also known as Lisa.She's one of my classmate when I was in 8th grade.She's Tzuyu's cousin,she's also the reason why I met Tzuyu.She even told me before that she likes me for her cousin...as the time passed by,we became friends and we only separated when they transferred when we were in 9th grade.I didn't expect to see them here.

"What the." - I snap back with my thoughts when my girlfriend reacted.

"U-uhm...I-I can't b-breath."- I tap Lisa's shoulder lightly and she immediately break the hug.I look at Joohyun who was now giving me a death glare. T_T

"I knew it! It was her,Tzuyu!!...Ommo! It's so nice meeting you again!." - Wendy exclaimed happily and give Tzuyu a hug.

They hugged each and everyone and introduced their girlfriends.. except Sunmi unnie ofcourse.

"So,Seulgi how are you now?...wahh! You've changed a lot!...". - Lisa paused for a while and she's looking for someone. "Wait,where's my cousin?...Tzuyu,come here." - she grab Tzuyu infront and smiled at me widely.

"She's still single,Seul." - Lisa winked at me while Tzuyu smiled lightly,embarrased because of what Lisa just did.

I hold Irene's hand and I can feel that....she's clenching her fist.Damn!

"Ah...U-um..." - I was about to say that I have a girlfriend when Wendy interrupted.

"Uh-uhmm...by the way,do you guys wanna join us?Come on!." - she smiled fakely.I know that Wendy already sense the awkward atmosphere surrounding us.

"Yeah! Let's go!." - Moonbyul joined in and they grab Lisa together with Tzuyu and they walked away leaving us.

"We need to talk." - Irene commanded with authority.And I'm sweating right now.Not because of the game but because of my mad girlfriend.

She walk away and I walk fast beside her.She was crossing her arms without looking at me.She's scary when she's mad.

"Who are they?." - I tried to calm myself so that I can answer her normally but damn! My heart keep pounding so fast.

"Th-they're my friends when I was in highschool."

"Why did that girl with a bangs introduced the other girl to you? And it sounds like,she wants you for that girl." - She's pertaining to Lisa and Tzuyu.This is the most scary side of Irene...when she talk to me in a cold and serious voice.

"It's her cousin.She told m-me she l-likes me for her c-cousin....but I swear!! It's was just long time ago." - I've tried convincing her but her expression remain the same.. (-_-)

"And you didn't even bother to tell them that you have a girlfriend already?." - she stop and look at me still crossing her arms.Damnit!

"I-I was about to tell them but then,Wendy interrupted."

"Tsk!." - I pout when I heard her response.I walk towards her and back hug her.

"Don't worry Baby babe,no one can ever replace you." - I said and kissed her.

"Tsk! Don't change the subject Kang." - I quickly break the hug and she chuckled.Aish!

"Oh! Look at the sunset Bae,it's beautiful as you...but You're more than beautiful." - I said once again and kissed her in the forehead.I can see the amazement in her face so I quickly took my phone inside and click the camera.

"What a beautiful scenario." - I said as I was looking at her.She smiled and kissed me once again... passionately.

_____________________

Tzuyu's Pov

They're perfect for each other...I smiled with that thought.I found out that Seulgi has a girlfriend already...and it was Irene.I smiled faintly as I was looking at them kissing in such beautiful scenario.

We're not really meant for each other.

A tears rolled from eyes.I can't just take my eyes away from them.I quickly wipe my tears and fix myself when a hand tap my shoulder.

"Everything will be fine." - Lisa comforted me.

"Haha,I'm fine. What the heck are you talking about?." - I faked a laugh and she hugged me , that's when my tears started to fall again.

"You suck at lying. *sigh* I'm sorry,it's all because of me.If only I didn't force you to meet up with her,You wouldn't fall for her and You wouldn't feel the way you felt right at this moment.Forgive me." - I shook my head still sobbing on her chest.

"It's not your fault Lisa-yah...I am the one who fall for her and hoping that she would love me back.I'm so desperate to get her back then and it hurts me knowing that she's into someone already...Maybe,we're really not meant for each other." - She hug me even more and let me cry on her.It makes me feel better.

I'll be alright.One day.Someday.Just not today...