six

"Why are you in my floor?" I groaned, scratching my head as I stared at half naked Zane, sprawled on my carpet in just his plain black underwear. I was way too hungover to deal with him.

"The girl I was with wouldn't leave, so I left her," he explained, not moving a muscle. "You've been asleep for so long. I almost got in your bed with you."

"You're so mean. Go back to the girl."

"She left. I heard the door shut. Unless it was Carly," Zane rolled over to suggestively wiggle his eyebrows at me. "But I'm pretty sure Jeff's making her breakfast right now."

"He's such a gentleman," I giggled, rolling my eyes. "Can you go put on clothes and then we can cuddle? I miss the old days."

"You really need to stop thinking about your ugly ass ex boyfriend. I stalked you on instagram. He wasn't even cute, Milla!" Zane sat up from his spot. "Like, you were definitely a little uglier in high school, but still out of his league."

"You think I was ugly in high school?" my jaw dropped in shock. It was true, but he didn't have to say it.

"Not necessarily ugly... but yeah. You didn't really know how to do your makeup or anything. You just looked bland. And you were chubby!" he laughed. "I couldn't even believe my eyes when I saw your freshman year homecoming pictures."

"Jesus, how far back did you go?" I frowned, knowing freshman year was a low for me. He was completely right. I used to wear a huge sweatshirt and sweatpants every day to hide my body, even in the summer. My hair was always left in its natural, uncombed, frizzy messy waves, and I rarely was seen without my glasses. The only time I wore makeup in high school was when I first started dating Brandon and was trying to impress him.

He hated it. He told me multiple times that I looked like a clown and a whore, and that I needed to stop. I genuinely liked makeup, so I used to practice in my bedroom and then take it off before leaving the house (since the only time I ever left the house if I wasn't with my moms was with Brandon).

"Just to high school," he explained. "I'll go get clothes and come back. I'll check in on Jeff and Carly too, see how it's going."

"Don't be mean," I warned him. "It might be a budding romance."

"I know her," he told me. "She was my friend in one of my classes last year. I didn't know she was on tinder, though. I won't be mean."

I genuinely could not tell if he was lying; we weren't that close yet. I let him go. He came back a few minutes later, shutting my door quietly behind him. He had half a pancake in his hand. He said, "I ate half of it on the way here, but I saved this for you."

"What a man," I replied sarcastically, but happily took the pancake from him anyway. It wasn't the best I'd ever had and definitely just came from the Bisquik bottle, but it was still helping to cure my hangover. I lifted the blankets to say, "Come on."

He climbed into the bed with me and turned on my TV, flipping it to a random channel with some reality show I had never heard of. We had only been in bed together for a few minutes, and I was about to fall back asleep when I heard David's voice whine, "I seriously didn't get an invite to the cuddle session? What the fuck?"

"Cammy-Cam likes me more," Zane singsonged, clearly proud of himself. "Sorry!"

He didn't sound very sorry.

"Well, scoot over," David told me, coming to the other side of me.

I stared at him for a second, then asked, "You want to be little spoon?"

"I'd rather you spoon me than me spoon Zane," he laughed as he climbed into bed, and I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Have you guys done this all night?"

"No, Zane had a little girlyfriend over, remember?" I giggled, just picturing Zane's eye roll behind me.

"Did she tell you she tried to beat up Corinna, dude?" I had a feeling David would've rolled over to tell the story like an excited little kid at a slumber party if that didn't mean our faces would be right next to each other. "We brought Camilla to keep them separated, but now I think she's just going to egg it on."

"Corinna's a bitch," I frowned. "If Natalie, the girl she betrayed and made look stupid, wants to come to the bar in a fucking hot dog costume and stripper heels, she should fucking let her."

"To be honest, I agree with Milla," Zane spoke up. "Corinna's been getting on my nerves recently. She's always waving Todd around like a prize. Who cares who got Todd in the end? The man isn't even a catch."

"True. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Someone should go to Natalie's and make sure she's okay. And then stop and get McDonald's for me on the way home."

"God, you think being the only girl in the house makes you a fucking princess, don't you?" David laughed.

I shrugged and replied, "Kind of."

After a full episode of whatever weird challenge show Zane had put the TV on, I was forced to get up and take a shower as David had decided that I would accompany him to Natalie's apartment.

I denied his offer several times, but when he offered to pay for my McDonald's on the way, how could I possibly say no? There was nothing better than a cheeseburger stuffed with french fries after a night of way too much drinking.

"We came to check on you," David said as Natalie opened her door. "And we brought you McDonald's. This is Camilla, our roommate."

"You're too good to me," she smiled, snatching the bag from his hands. "It's nice to meet you, Camilla. You seem like my kind of girl."

She held her hand out in reference to the half eaten burger in my hand. I smiled at her. This was my person. I could just feel it.

"Camilla had a few words with Corinna after you left," David laughed, making his way into the apartment without an invitation from Natalie. "Seems like you two are on the same team. I brought her so you'd have someone to talk shit to, since you know I don't care."

"To be honest, I don't care either, but I will listen," I told her. "I know how being cheated on feels, so. I'm with you. And Corinna seems like a bitch."

"I just can't believe we were ever friends," Natalie led us over to the couch and chair in her living room. "She's a psychopath. I don't know why she has a problem with me when I'm the one who should have a problem with her."

"Yeah, that doesn't really make sense to me either," I admitted. "I don't know. Have you guys had, like, a sit down conversation? Something to make sense of it all?"

"No. I couldn't even talk to her after I found out, and then when they got together, I was just done. I just don't get why she's mad at me."

"You need to stop worrying about her," David spoke. "We've known Corinna was a bitch since we started hanging out with her. You're a bitch too. So is Camilla, from what we can see so far."

"Okay," I raised my eyebrows in shock that he really said that with confidence. "Not offended."

"You are a bitch. Not in a bad way. You just don't take shit," David shrugged. "So if you're all three bitches, you're obviously gonna bump heads."

"Why didn't you get me any ranch?" Natalie frowned.

"I asked for it. Is it not in the bag?"

"No. I'm literally calling corporate and getting someone fired."

"See what I mean?"

IM CALLINGGGGG CORPORATE !

Ur a real one if u know whos yt vids that phrase is from lmaooooo

Xoxo abby