eighteen

Im sorry for the beginning of this chapter and that it took me so long to write it i really did not know how to bring this about without doing this LMAOOOO

I never expected there to be a second time with David. That was never the goal. The whole reason I hooked up with David in the first place was because it was getting me prepared to hook up with other people. He already had a friend with benefits, and we were roommates. We couldn't make it awkward. It was a one time thing.

Or it was, until I watched a movie on Netflix that was practically hours of porn. It was popular on Tiktok and I felt left out not watching it, so one hungover Saturday morning, I turned my volume down so no one could hear and watched it alone.

It... was a lot. It made me bored, and dare I say it, a little bit turned on. Maybe it was the fact that I was doing the old hair-of-the-dog trick of drinking a fat glass of wine to cure my hangover, but I was feeling devious. I also knew that David and I were home alone, since Zane, Jeff, Carly and Erin chose to go to the girls' apartment the night before instead of coming here.

I took a quick shower, shaved every part of my body, put on a shit ton of chapstick and lotion when I got out, and then decided I was hungry... well, not really, but it was all a part of the plan.

I would never, never ask David to do anything sexual because I was awkward and shy and I'd feel stupid. But, I reasoned, if I could convince him to ask me, then how could I say no?

So that's how I ended up in my littlest towel, my wet hair down my back and my best straight face on as I exited my room and headed for the kitchen. David looked up when he heard my door open, and his eyes widened just enough for me to notice. I awkwardly smiled at him, then made my way to the kitchen without speaking, trying to look natural.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm hungry," I told him, so thankful he couldn't see the smirk on my face.

"Too hungry to put clothes on?" he raised his eyebrows, and I shrugged.

I turned around to look at him, acting confused, and said, "It's not like anyone's here."

"I'm here," he said.

"Okay?" I frowned at him. "Is it a problem?"

"Come here," he instructed, and I listened, abandoning the yogurt and berry meal I was about to make on the counter and making my way to stand in front of him. He grabbed the end of the towel and tugged me closer to him. It would've fallen if I wasn't holding where it was tucked into itself tightly. He asked again, "what are you doing?"

"Well, I was making lunch before you started with the harassment," I tried to keep my face as neutral as possible, but my plan was fucking working. It was actually fucking working. I never thought I could even be a girl that seduces someone, and now David was holding the end of my towel like he was ready to rip it off. I countered with his own question, "what are you doing?"

"We should have sex," he said, so casually and confidently that it made me blush. Although it was technically my plan, David's forwardness never failed to catch me off-guard. "No one's home."

"I thought it was a one time thing," I raised my eyebrows at him, hoping he couldn't feel the smugness radiating off of me now that I knew I won.

"One more time won't hurt anybody, will it?"

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I am. Do you not want to?" he seemed confused. "I'm not trying to force you or anything."

"...my bed or yours?"

I thought I'd be extremely nervous about getting caught the whole time, since the boys technically could come home any minute, but that idea didn't really bother me while David's fingers were in places fingers shouldn't be.

Still, I made him put his clothes back on immediately after we were done so that if anyone were to come home, we wouldn't look like we just had sex because we were bored. He checked me to make sure I looked okay, and then we turned on a movie.

"What the fuck were you watching?" David raised his eyebrows at what my Netflix was paused on... the fucking boat scene that I went back to to watch again without even thinking that David would be in my bed, finding us something to watch.

"Oh my god," my jaw dropped in shock, and I fought for the remote to try and take it away from him. "Stop! I saw it on TikTok! I just wanted to see what it was!"

"I fucking knew you came out in a towel for a reason!" David was way too excited to find out this information. "You are a sneaky little bitch. I fucking knew it."

"I didn't!" I whined, still fighting for the remote. "You're so annoying! Give me the remote!"

"I cannot believe my innocent little princess was trying to seduce me," I could've slapped the smirk off his face. "You could've just told me."

"I was not trying to seduce you," I told him, but I couldn't hide my blush and my smile. He knew. He knew, and I hated it. "Pick a fucking movie, Dobrik, before someone comes home and finds us watching porn."

"I'll let you finish it," he laughed, tossing me the remote as he stood up. "I'm gonna take a shower. Light a candle in here; it kind of smells like sex. Unless you're gonna do something while I'm gone."

"Get the fuck out," I kicked him in the ass, rolling my eyes as I heard him laughing even as he went upstairs. I was never going to hear the end of that one. I put on a candle and New Girl and fell asleep until I heard shuffling in the kitchen.

"So you and Erin, huh?" I smiled cheesily at a very hungover Zane who was making himself a quesadilla.

"Shut up," he rolled his eyes. "I can't hear any voices,
or my head is going to explode."

"But is she your girlfriend?"

"You're my girlfriend," he raised his eyebrows at me, and I laughed. "I have multiple. I'm kind of a baddie."

"I hate you. Why didn't you offer to make me a quesadilla?"

"I walked in your room and you were sleeping. With a candle lit, which is definitely a fire hazard," he pointed his spatula at me like I was Satan. "I blew it out for you. Probably saved all our lives."

"Wow, thank you, McDreamy," I sarcastically replied. "Beautiful day to save lives, huh?"

"You think I'm dreamy?"

"I'm going back to sleep."