Mess Hall

Arlo stepped back.

"Do you mean... this is the symbol of... Aerys?"

"Indeed." Gale replied.

He looked back to his hand.

So this is what it was.

The symbol of peace...

But why do I have it?

"Besides that we also have another piece of news to share." Eunice said.

"General Ladron was one of the top generals in all of Vaequiles."

"What?"

"He had the respect of everyone in the kingdom. It's likely that they now have placed a bounty on your head."

"He... he wasn't that difficult to kill... Well, what's our next move?"

General Gale chuckled at this.

"Perhaps you had a bit of assist from Aerys. We still need more soldiers to prepare for battle."

"But, there was plenty of people outside-"

"Yes, but that won't be enough. Not against the Vaequilians, at least. We've made arrangements to leave tomorrow. Will you join us?"

"Absolutely. I want to end this war."

"Alright then. We leave tomorrow, you'll be heading out with your friends, and several other soldiers."

"Understood."

"Let's work together on our path to ending Vaequiles!"

"Hey, Troy?" Arlo called.

"Yeah?"

They were eating in the mess hall. They served some pretty good food, today being some beef stew.

"I found out what this meant." he lifted the hand to show him."

"Oh, your birthmark?"

"It's the symbol of peace."

"What?"

"And apparently that blue aura Sara mentioned was actually the symbol of Aerys."

"What?"

"Oh, and tomorrow we're heading out again."

"What?"

Arlo gave Troy an annoyed look.

"What?"

"Shut up."