Epiphany

Arlo let out a huge sigh.

He had noticed that Pierce didn't seem to be very fond of his vision. It almost seemed to annoy him.

"Theres also one other thing, which is probably more important at the time being."

"What is that?"

"We don't have any available options for our next attack. The Vaequilians set up troops on the border and we have no effective maneuvers we can think of."

"What if you tried sending Pegasi over the troops and dropped the soldiers below?" Troy asked.

"Seriously? The pegasus would be shot down or the soldiers would be injured."

"Taking out the soldiers on the border is out of the question..."

"Sara, do you know any cloaking spells or anything?"

"No, I only know attack spells... unfortunately," Sara replied.

"I know cloaking spells and a lot of other different spells. I had 8 years to burn." Claire laughed.

"H...how?"

"Previous prisoners left behind pieces of tomes," Pierce explained to him.

"Even if we did a cloaking spell, I doubt the pegasus knights have enough skill to make sure the pegasus don't touch other pegasus or enemy soldiers. Touching any living thing while using the spell deactivates it immediately."

"True."

Claire put a hand on her chin.

"Have you thought of using the tunnels?"

Arlo's eyes widened.

That's right, the tunnels they had used to find safety!

"You're right! We could use the tunnels to launch a secret attack!"

Arlo stood up.

"Wait!" Sara yelled.

"But wouldn't that mean you're in more danger? The enemies would be all around you and your only exit would be the tunnels."

"That's true." Arlo frowned.

"Well, I know some people who could help make a plan. They are tacticians for heists." Claire spoke.

"Well, then we should call for them. There arent many of those in Zealorus because we don't usually fight. We need everyone we can get."

Arlo smiled as he got up out of his seat.

"Thanks, guys. I'm going to tell them about this. I'll see you!"

"We'll see you at dinner!" Troy waved.

I finally found a way to attack!

No. My friends found a way.

He started running towards the meeting room.