Split

"Are those the Vaequilian villagers, the ones fighting back?" Arlo heard Pierce ask beside him.

Arlo looked ahead through the snow to see commoners warming themselves up to fires.

"Hello!" Arlo cried.

They caught their attention.

They turned around and began jogging towards them.

"Are you here to join us to bring down Altina?"

"We are. We are the Endeavors."

"Understood. Follow us."

The villager turned around to join with the others.

Arlo could now see the royale palace.

It was a huge building, alone beating the size of the entire campground of the Endeavors by a landslide.

Around the entire structure was a ginormous wall, protecting the inside.

The building radiated an  intimidating aura.

After a couple minutes, everything was organized between the villagers and the Endeavors.

They explained the plan to the villagers and the groups of attackers were all split up.

"You think this will work?" Arlo asked Alice.

"It looks like we have around three hundred on both the east and west sides, and the Vaequilians have roughly seven hundred soldiers defending the palace."

"This is going to be a tough fight." Arlo said.

"Indeed."

"Good luck." Pierce and Claire said as they went with Eunice and Hound to position on their side of the attack.

"We can do it together." Arlo said to Troy and Sara.

They quickly turned around to follow Alice.

On the easternmost side of the palace was a hill, which, thanks to the heavy snowfall, they were able to lie behind to hide from the guards of the royal palace.

"Now, we wait." Alice commanded to the soldiers.