The Sea of Vendors

Arlo was still bothered, thinking about his dream when they arrived at the entrance to Sailorn.

The moment he entered he was taken aback by how loud the town was.

"Whoa...!" Troy was trying to muffle his excitement.

Sara gave him a funny look, then stuck out her hand, to which Troy sheepishly placed a few coins onto.

There were merchants up and down the streets, stopping by houses to try and sell their items.

"Ahh... finally! Another place to rest at last!" Troy said, excitedly. He set down his helmet and stretched.

"Oh my Gods! Look at how many people there are!" Sara yelled.

"Sara, remember, we're here to gather more soldiers. You can't look at all the things the merchants have." Arlo laughed.

There were so many different kinds of people outside. People of dark skin tones and those of lighter. People with different occupations. There were even several kids playing with a ball, and there was chatter everywhere.

But, even with all this going on, he could tell everyone was at a slight unease, almost as if they felt that an attack was about to begin at any moment, or that they were being watched.

They would glance around nervously and would unknowingly hide themselves in the surrounding environment, sticking close to corners, keeping themselves secluded.

Arlo had a sudden epiphany.

He would be the one to free these people of that fear, to turn it into feelings of security.