prologue + more

*rises from a deep cavern* Yes, it's true!!! I have risen from the dead. I almost feel like Gotye, making one hell of a banger and then going MIA. But alas, the news is true! You have heard right! This is a new book!
↣ I asked on "Talking Body" [my first ever taekook fanfiction book] if I should create a new book, and it seemed a lot like y'all wanted it, so here it is.....

DISASTER 2.0 !!! [i hope you all like this tsunami and the second disaster I ever created uwu.]

However, one thing before we got right on into the prologue

However, one thing before we got right on into the prologue. ↣in Talking Body, I was definitely ghost but I still seen a lot of what my readers would comment, so I just want to give a huge thank you to the following people who really made my day!!

jvnggoos LifeIsA_Journey somleur immapersonn_ Monkey273 HanRizuko957 XXUKIE KookieMonster890  bbangintotheroomik sexandprayers artsytaee vishu1902 EllsWorldIsDaBest Creamy_jk YashuAi minyoona_0w0 taekookisalivee lafulanados Euphoria456 Chiari- _ggukzy -Cabbage- _bbykoo_ AlexandraSantiago280 Lilkooconut_ scenery_sweetnight ThaliaGrace_101 WinterKookiee
Thank you so much for making me smile on a gloomy day!

------

F O R E W O R D:

→ this book in no way was meant to offend or insult anyone. All of the plot will be 100 percent created by me apart from some character names [as this is a fanfiction] so please do not copy this book in any sort of way. I hope you all enjoy!!

[some topics to be warned of]
→ taekook
→ mature language
→ upsetting scenes
→ some cliche scenes
→ some rated scenes
→ and my writing
----------- please do not continue
              reading this book if you are
              uncomfortable with any of the
              topics mentioned.

HAPPY READING EVERYONE!!!
[enjoy!]

---

for my readers...
thank you so much for reading!

---

P R O L O G U E:

Two little boys, no more over the age of eight, chased each other around a merry-go-round. Their little laughs invaded the playground as the two boys finally ended the game of chase. One of the boys, with a bowl cut, sat down on the grass, his chest heaved up and down as he reached down into his pocket. He looked for his inhaler. Brown eyes widened, he looked up at his friend for help.

"Taehyung! Help!"

Taehyung ran over, he tried his best to wrap his tiny arms around the little boy, "it's okay Jungkook! I'm here. Where's your inhaler?" Jungkook shook his head, his panicked eyes searched the playground before spotting the blue thing laying on the ground about two metres away.

Taehyung immediately ran and grabbed it with his small hands before he turned back to where the shaking Jungkook sat. "Take it Jungkook," he handed the inhaler to Jungkook. With shaky hands, Jungkook grasped it before he took two big puffs of it.

The taller out of the two was Taehyung. He sat next to Jungkook once more, "you have to be more careful Jungkook," Taehyung tried speaking in a serious tone but his high pitched voice made Jungkook sputter out in laughter. Taehyung stared at the smaller boy, he grabbed his hands,  "Jungkook...I'm serious! One day I might not be here to give you this when you lose it. So promise me!"

Jungkook's small eyes teared up, "you said that we'd be best friends forever!"

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly, "I will never stop caring for you."

"Best friends forever?"

Taehyung smiled, "best friends forever."

------

And if you call me pressed, make sure you put "de-" in front of it. Wack ass hoe.
mY wAy oR tHe HiGhWaY

- hope y'all are excited, well just as excited as I am!!!! Wattpad is kind of moving mad and not letting me save this so if it deletes...welp.