14.

C H A P T E R
FOURTEEN:

Jungkook was sitting in-between his friends Jin, Hoseok and Wendy. The three were talking loudly, laughing and conversing with each other. But Jungkook's mind was somewhere else. He zoned out of the conversation that his friends were talking about, allowing his mind to travel from reality into a state where he could feel himself thinking about the events of the whole day. He couldn't believe that he allowed himself to comfort Taehyung. And he definitely couldn't believe that Taehyung allowed the cherry haired boy to comfort him. The more Jungkook thought about it, the more baffling it got.

"No Hoseok, just because I like your lips, it doesn't mean that I'm going to kiss you! Pervet!" Wendy laughs, slapping the back of Hoseok's head. Hoseok groans, and jumps over to Him for protection from Wendy, but Wendy drags him back to his place by his shirt. Hoseok groans when Wendy leaps onto him, and begins to hit him. Jin laughs and soon joins in, screaming, "that's what you get! Don't ask me for help you pervert! Just admit that you like her already!" The three of them pause where they are, Hoseok and Wendy staring at Jin with wide eyes. Jungkook snaps out of his trance to look at the three of them.

"... What?" Wendy stammers, pushing herself off of Jin and Hoseok, moving to stand up and pace. Jin chuckles nervously and also moves away, "I mean...couldn't you see Wendy, Hoseok is so obviously crushing on you. And you don't make it a secret either." Jungkook looks over to Hoseok who's practically turning more pale as each second passes. He looked so sickly that Jungkook started to believe that he was going to faint. Jin also notices and heads over to Hoseok with a goofy smile.

"Go on, now's your chance to ask her out, you better not fuck it up," he whispers harshly, shoving Hoseok over to where Wendy was standing nervously, biting her fingers. Jin then wraps himself around Jungkook, sniffling, "this is going to be so beautiful. Things like these moments really get the tears going," Jungkook nods softly and looks up to Jin, who's already tearing up, his cheeks turning red as he sniffles loudly. Jungkook then looks over to Hoseok and Wendy. Wendy looking very scared and nervous, whereas Hoseok stood awkwardly, scratching his head, trying to think of the right words to say.

"Wendy...I," Hoseok begins, before pausing once again. He sighs softly and turns to Jin, winking at him slightly before turning back to Wendy and taking her hands from her lips, and holding it tightly to his own. Jin sniffles loudly and blows his snot out onto Jungkook's shirt, and Jungkook sighs loudly, trying his best to ignore the mess that Jin was becoming. Wendy stares at their intertwined hands with wide eyes, her lips parted, as she slowly begins to look up. Hoseok opens his mouth to speak, but before he could say anything, Wendy stops him.

Hoseok looks at her weirdly, as she takes a deep breath, "Hoseok, I've never done this before. But I like you. A lot. And I want to be the one who expresses their feelings first, so that you know just how much I like you. And I didn't expect it because I always thought us two flirting was a joke, but I really like you. And I hope that you like me too," Wendy takes a pause, and looks at Jin and Jungkook with a warm, bright smile.

Jin starts to sob, his tears splashing down onto Jungkook's neck. Jungkook groans and tries to push Jin away, but the minute he moves away from Jin, the blonde haired mess drags Jungkook back into his arms, and holds him tightly. Jungkook sighs loudly, his arms giving up. Wendy takes another deep breath and looks into Hoseok's twinkling eyes, "I didn't want to confess like this but, with you, my best friend, and a close friend of mine being here, I can do it. Because I know that all of you have me, just like I have you. And that's all I need. All of you guys, individually taught me how to be myself, and I can't wait until we can have proper dates, because then I can show you how much fun we can have," Wendy finishes off, letting out a breath she didn't know that she was holding.