40.

C H A P T E R
FORTY:

"Oh, I can't believe we're leaving already."

The cherry haired Jungkook sighs loudly, flopping down on his bed, staring at Taehyung who had just arrived from his shower. A towel wrapped around his waist, water droplets dripping down his tan, toned body. Taehyung chuckles, taking another smaller towel to dry his hair. Jungkook stands up, walking over to Taehyung, taking the towel in his hand and drying Taehyung's hair for him, while Taehyung just stares lovingly at Jungkook.

"It's crazy isn't it, I was getting so used to living here. This place feels like my home now," Jungkook says, throwing the now wet towel somewhere in the room carelessly. He fixes Taehyung's hair a little bit, using his fingers to loop the jet black hair into little curls away from Taehyung's brilliant, blue eyes. "I don't want to leave," Jungkook adds sadly.

Wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist, Taehyung brings the smaller boy in closer, "I know how you feel. I just keep thinking about how different it is going to be when we go home," his deep voice causing shivers to drive down Jungkook's back like it was a race track.

Pushing Taehyung away gently, Jungkook looks up to Taehyung, "what do you mean different? Nothing is going to change between us...right?" Jungkook asks, the worried expression on his face becoming apparent to Taehyung. Immediately, Taehyung cups Jungkook's face, bringing the boy in closer once again, "no baby, I just mean, it's going to be weird waking up, and not having you by my side, or in the room being loud, or turning on the hairdryer at ass o'clock in the morning."

Jungkook chuckles, the worry slowly sizzling out of his body like the last few embers of a fire dying out.

Pressing his lips against Taehyung's neck, Jungkook rests his chin on the older's shoulder, his chin getting slightly wet from the remaining water on Taehyung's body, "I only did all of that to wake you up. When you sleep, that's it. No one can wake you up. You wouldn't wake up even if the roof was falling apart on top of you," Jungkook says jokingly, running his hands through the tips of Taehyung's hair, "your hair is getting so long. You'd look so good with a mullet though," Jungkook adds, pulling away to imagine what Taehyung would look like with a mullet.

"Don't tempt me," Taehyung warns playfully, pulling on a t-shirt. Jungkook sulks at the fact that Taehyung had finally wore some clothes. Taehyung, pulls off his towel and Jungkook yelps loudly, quickly turning the other way, "tell me when you're going to do stuff like that!" Jungkook whines, cheeks feeling oh so hot.

Taehyung chuckles loudly, which makes Jungkook frown. This wasn't funny.

"Doll, you've done much more than just look at me before. And you're telling me that you're still too shy to look at me? You're cute."

Taehyung's blunt words make the younger blush even more and embarrassingly squeal loudly.

"Baby," Taehyung whispers (now fully clothed) before walking over to stand in front of Jungkook, prying the smaller's hands away from his Bambi eyes, "you've no need to be shy with me, I love you. You know that." Jungkook pouts, looking up at the older, his wrists held tightly in Taehyung's large hands. "You're lucky that I don't shove that suitcase up your ass," Jungkook grits out, looking at the open suitcase on the floor.

"I'm sure I'd enjoy that," Taehyung jokingly says, pulling Jungkook in closer. Jungkook smirks knowingly, "wow, that's switch characteristics, maybe one day..." Jungkook sings, freeing his wrists from Taehyung to feel his boyfriend's ass. Taehyung shrieks, to which Jungkook giggles.