25.

^ please play the song above on spotify, apple music, SoundCloud, Google play, Deezer (whatever music app you have) on repeat, to reach this chapters full capacity. Music matters okay!!

C H A P T E R
TWENTY-FIVE:

"I'm so excited!!" Wendy gushes as she pulls on a t-shirt over her bra and underwear before quickly pulling on a pair of thin, cotton shorts. Jungkook shoots her a weird glance and she shrugs, "what? We're gonna be in a tub with multiple boys and I'm not ready to show my body like that," Jungkook laughs at her response, before he says, "yeah? To which most of them are gay and wouldn't even glance at you." She scoffs, throwing a pillow at him, "you're so rude!" She complains, whining slightly.

Jungkook let's the pillow flop on his face, and he dramatically falls backwards, groaning a little before laughing, "what?" He sings, shurgging a little bit, "I'm only telling the truth!" He shouts, trying to defend himself as Wendy hurls another pillow right on his face. She whines, her lips forming a pout as she says, "yeah but you're bisexual, so who knows if you're crushing on me or not," she wiggles her eyebrows, giving him suspicious looks as he sat up straight. He laughs out loud, a little too much for Wendy's liking, "it's because of you, you're the sole reason why I like dick more. However, I also like girls but when I see you act like a man I lean towards my fellow bros side."

No it's Wendy's turn to laugh, and she picks up the nearest thing next to her - a water bottle - and throws it at Jungkook quickly. He catches it in time and looks at her with feigned sadness, "you've seriously got to stop throwing things at me like I'm a dog willing to play fetch," she rolls her eyes at his response and pulls on her thick coat that reached to her knees.

"You're my doggy," she says, reaching over to pet Jungkook on his head, cooing down at him. He gives her the best glare that he can muster, hoping to burn her on the spot with the fiery glare he was giving her. She laughs, chuckling at her best friends pouty face and ruffles his hair, "hey, I'm joking you idiot, you're not a dog. You're a bunny." Jungkook sighs, flopping back on her bed. She sees this and grabs his legs, dragging him off the bed. Jungkook yells out in protest, trying to latch onto the covers, but Wendy is too strong.

He falls to floor with a slight thump and then glares at her. As he stands up he rubs his butt, "damn, what the fuck do you eat to make you this strong?" He complains, pulling his coat on. Wendy shrugs, winking at the cherry haired boy before smiling, "i don't know honestly, maybe it's the disgusting stew and rock hard rice that they feed us." Jungkook chuckles. Yup, the food that they had been eating for the past week was so disgusting, but they had finally started getting used to the off taste of the stew and rock hard cold rice.

"You know what's funny," Jungkook begins as the two starts to walk over to Jin and Hoseok's room, "that this resort must get so much money from the amount of people staying, and the hot tub offers as well as that. Yet they can't afford to get a new caterer." Wendy bursts out laughing, "that's so true like honestly, this place is too fancy. With the varnished wooden cabins and the perfectly placed rocks and shit. But they couldn't get better food? Like hot damn. If this place was falling apart with nice food, I'd prefer that than here."

Jungkook and Wendy continue to badmouth the food, right until they reach Jin and Hoseok's shared room. Jungkook shivers, feeling the wind from the hallways hit his exposed legs. The group has decided that it was better to get dressed for the tub before hand because they didn't want to waste any time. Wendy knocks on the door, looking back at the cherry haired boy, "are you nervous?" Jungkook looks up at her, "kind of, I mean my whole body prunes up when I get into the water–" Wendy slaps Jungkook on the back of the head which stops him from talking any further. He mumbles a quick "ouch" before looking at her with angry eyes, "why did you do that?"