DRAMA CLUB

*loud microphone screech* ...hello! And welcome, today, I would like to introduce you all to the newest member of my candy store! Yes, alongside writing this book I've also started pre-writing another book.... Let me introduce to you all: Drama Club *whispers* she's a little shy!

D R A M A   C L U B:

I N F O:

"my heart is telling me to kiss you."
"...then do it."

In which Jungkook and Taehyung are paired up to play the main roles of the play that they're starring in. From practiced kisses, undressing one another and smoke underneath the moonlight, the two realise the truth behind acting about love. 

--

And there we have it, the new book is here and finally revealed to everyone. I'm going to post it right now! I hope everyone that is reading this right now decides to go ahead, click on my profile and start reading the new book, it would mean the absolute world to me to have all of my readers go ahead and treat drama club with the same amount of love and respect as they did talking body and roommates.

I'd also like to thank everyone reading right now, I'm getting a little emotional because roommates, this book, was truly a learning curve for me. I had began to write it near the end of lockdown when I was so depressed and I didn't have any faith I my life, and then all my readers came along and I started to grow happier. And now (Alhamdulillah) after a few months, I'm the best version of myself so far. So finishing this book leaves my heart heavy. But it also means that I can have new beginnings, so thank you to everyone that has been reading. From the bottom of my heart, I love every single on of you.

And don't forget to tune in, the new book is published! 15 chapters for all of you readers to binge, don't forget to vote and comment!!!