21. [M]

C H A P T E R
TWENTY ONE:

After everyone had left, it was only Jungkook and Taehyung left in the room. Jungkook stood awkwardly for a while, contemplating on what to do, before he sighs, turning around, to already see that Taehyung is in his own bed, his body facing the wall. Jungkook's heart pulls, his shoulders slumping with sadness as he steps towards his bed, quickly pulling the window shut. Jungkook waits there for a second or two, waiting for Taehyung to complain about the cherry haired boy shutting the window, but not a peep escapes through Taehyung's lips, which makes Jungkook sad.

Jungkook pulls off his own shirt, quickly donning a baggy night t-shirt. Taking off his trousers, almost jumps into his shorts, before turning off the lights and melting into his own bed. Sighing, Jungkook tugs the thing duvet over his body, before he lies down, Jungkook glances over at Taehyung, giving him one more sad look before turning around to face his own wall. They had gone back to square one.

Out of nowhere, confidence seeps out from Jungkook. He's had enough. And all he wanted to do right now, was to snuggle in his best friend's arms like he used to do all those years ago.

Slowly and quietly, Jungkook creeps out of his own bed, the large t-shirt falling to his knees, softly, he tiptoes towards Taehyung's bed, seeing that Taehyung is now softly sleeping. Jungkook knew that he had no right in doing this, but he felt so stressed, and worrying about the days to follow, that he just needed to have a minute of distraction.

The blush on his cheeks reddened, his head and whole body beginning to feel hot, so he opened the window, hearing the rain pitter patter outside. It was always raining.

Jungkook carefully reached over Taehyung, trying to see the best place to sleep. But he couldn't see any place, sighing, Jungkook turned around, ready to walk away. There was no way. And the longer he stayed next to Taehyung, the more wrong it felt.

A soft hand creeps onto Jungkook's wrist, stopping him in his tracks. Jungkook's eyes widen as he sees Taehyung's large hands on his arm. "Taehyung?" He whispers softly, Taehyung doesn't say anything, but tugs on Jungkook's hand, pulling him into to the covers. Jungkook tumbles onto the bed, falling into the bed.

Almost immediately, Jungkook tries to get away. Knowing that explaining why he was next to Taehyung's bed was going to be super embarrassing, and he didn't need to go through all of that. But Taehyung pulls him closer in, covering his body with the already warm duvet. Jungkook stiffens when he feels Taehyung's head in the crook of his neck, "relax," Taehyung rasps, making Jungkook almost shiver. But he doesn't, trying not to give anything away.

Taehyung's hand snakes around Jungkook's slim waist, pulling him flush against his own body, mentally sighing in bliss. Even though he was still upset this was exactly what he needed to refresh himself. He doesn't understand why, but seeing Jungkook with others makes him want to push them away, and try his best to make the smaller boy smile.

Jungkook still feels his body tense up, so Taehyung decides to massage small circles into Jungkook's hips, trying to get the smaller boy to relax. But Jungkook knows that he can't relax until he talks to Taehyung.

After waiting a minute, he sighs, turning around, facing the beautiful specimen lying next to him. "Taehyung, are you mad at me? Or are you upset with me? Because Lucas was in the room with me and–"

"Jungkook," Taehyung whispers, stopping Jungkook in the middle, "let's not do this now, I just want to sleep." Jungkook starts to feel dejected, especially when instead of trying to make the smaller boy smile, Taehyung shuts his eyes and proceeds to sleep.