37.

C H A P T E R
THIRTY-SEVEN:

Jungkook chuckles nervously at Wendy, Hoseok and Jin, running a hand through his red hair, shuffling around, trying to get comfortable on his seat. He knew that his friends were going to give him the third degree. "So-" Jungkook tries to start, picking at his fingers. He wasn't scared of his friends, he was just nervous at how their friends looked so pissed. Glitter, paper and glue stuck all over them, paint smudged everywhere. Yeah, they were definitely going to beat his ass if he didn't answer them truthfully. Sweat dripping down his back, Jungkook now starts to fear the wrath of his friends.

Licking her lips, Wendy leans forward in her seat, "four hours.... Four hours Jungkook. We stayed in that hall and fucking glued, stapled, hanged, pushed, pulled and sewed, yes sewed shit. And where were you? I need a valid fucking answer because you and Taehyung just disappeared out of nowhere. And those extra hands could have really helped us. But no! The minute the work starts, you want to work on your midlife crisis. You're not even forty yet you overgrown bunny head ass that has a carrot shoved so far up its own ass that it's chewing on it from the back of its throat!"

She finally finishes with a pant, pulling some pieces of paper out of her tangled her with a rough yank. Jungkook holds in his groan as he looks at the small bundle of hair that she's pulled out along with the few pieces of paper.

Hoseok scratches his red hair, trying to shuffle away from Wendy, "I guess you could say that she had the runt of it all," he quickly shuts up when Wendy shoots him a hard, and knowing glare. Yeah, she was definitely pissed.

"I had hot glue fall on my toe! I had a needle prick my thumb! Someone pushed me into a table corner! I had my ear against the stereo when static just killed all of my eardrums! So, God help me Jungkook, if you don't give me a good reason as to why you bailed on us...I'm killing you. And that's a promise."

Chuckling nervously, Jin finally adds, "she's just joking Jungkook, she doesn't really mean that." Looking at Wendy with wide eyes, he sees her motion to the slicing of the neck with her fingers, before pointing at Jungkook.

Gulping, Jungkook fumbles with his fingers, trying to figure out the best way to tell his three best friends that he had taken Taehyung's monstrous, thick, pulsing-

Okay, point made.

Anyways, how was he going to find the right words to tell his friends that he had four amazing hours of continuous sex with Taehyung? As the two had repeatedly muttered faint sweet nothings as they confessed to each other over and over again, moulding with each other, every ridge fitting against themselves. Sex was truly more beautiful than media portrayed, and now Jungkook saw that it was a known fact.

"Oh my God!"

"Jeon Jungkook, did you..."

"Have sex?!?!"

Jin screamed first, then Wendy and finally Hoseok.

Well, that made it easier for Jungkook to explain. With a nervous nod, Jungkook says, "yeah...with Taehyung. And that's why we were both gone for so long."

Jin faints.

Wendy's chair breaks.

Hoseok screams.