16.

C H A P T E R
SIXTEEN:

Taehyung's hands travel from Jungkook's waist, to under his black shirt, running his hands up and down. Jungkook let's out a soft moan, and pushes himself upwards with all of strength to overpower Taehyung. Taehyung grins, holding Jungkook tightly, he pulls away to stare at the doe eyed boy. Jungkook blushes, trying to hide his face. Taehyung takes in a deep breath when he realises how pretty the smaller boy looked in his arms, "I've been waiting weeks to kiss you. And now it's finally happened," Taehyung said, pressing his lips against Jungkook's once more before pulling away.

Jungkook smiles slightly, "you do realise that we're going to have to be mature about this. Talk about it, get in touch with our feelings and figure out what we want to do with each other." Taehyung plays with Jungkook's red hair as he chuckles, "I'm like the most emotional man to ever exist, so don't you worry," Jungkook gives Taehyung a stern look, "Taehyung! I'm serious. Our lives are not a cliché romance book, there's not going to be any "it was a mistake" or "i love you, but have to leave you". I'm taking this very seriously," Jungkook finishes off.

Taehyung sighs into Jungkook's neck, "can't we just enjoy the moment?" Jungkook rolls his eyes, unwrapping himself from Taehyung's tight hold.

Taehyung begins to play with Jungkook's hair, "I liked your hair better when it was natural.." Jungkook scoffs, "don't think that just because you said that my hair looks better natural I'm going to run home to dye it back for you." Taehyung's laugh bursts out from in between his lips before he could get a grip on it, his smile widens, forming a sort of boxy look when he sees Jungkook stare down at him with distaste, "don't worry...I know that if I want you to do something, you'll do the absolute opposite."

Jungkook gets up, and walks over to the window, closing it, "I just don't want anything to go wrong. I want to take this seriously. I don't want to be upset over the fact that we didn't be mature, and talk, figure out what we want and who we are. What if we end up doing stupid things that we can't make up for. And just because we didn't talk."

Taehyung sighs, and walks over to Jungkook, his tan hands hold Jungkook's face, and Jungkook feels all of his worries being washed away when Taehyung says, "you don't have to worry Kook, we have so much time to figure out everything." Taehyung walks away, rummaging in his suitcase for a hoodie, he throws it at Jungkook, "it's cold. When you head out wear that."

Jungkook doesn't catch the hoodie and it lands on his head. Jungkook stands there with the hoodie on his head for a few seconds, nice, how romantic, he thinks, pulling the thick material off of his head. "Thanks, but where am I going exactly?" He questions, sliding the black hoodie over his small frame. It fits Jungkook like a oversized dress, falling at his knees. Jungkook sighs and internally curses his small body.

"You're going to fix things with Wendy." Jungkook stares at Taehyung with doe eyes and before he can speak Taehyung flops around on his own bed, before saying, "a lot of things must be going on in your mind right now. Like a lot. But the first thing you want to do is speak to Wendy. Don't make the same mistake I did ten years ago. " A soft, warm, jelly like feeling rises in Jungkook's heart, but he pushes that away and sighs.

Jungkook brings his sweater paws to his face, before heading over to Taehyung's bed, sitting on the edge. "You're right Taehyung. I have so many things running around in my mind. I don't know where to start."

"So start at the end, and make your way to the beginning."

Jungkook slightly shifts to face Taehyung, "what do you mean?" He asks, looking directly into Taehyung's blue eyes. "Sometimes, rather than struggling to find the beginning, you just go backwards, from the end. Step by step, no matter how long it takes, you'll get there. And once you get there, you'll be able to see that the end was just the beginning, disguised by confusion, heightened emotions and stress."