8.

C H A P T E R
EIGHT:

Jungkook had no idea how he was going to have a peaceful night's sleep with all the noise Taehyung was currently making. Sighing, Jungkook turns to face the wall, hoping that the dull cream wall could help in blocking the noise Taehyung was making out. But sadly, the noise was still reaching Jungkook's ears and affecting his attempts to go sleep. Jungkook shuts his eyes tightly, and tries to ignore the noises. A little bit after that, the noises stop, and Jungkook almost smiles. He can finally get some sleep. Slowly, he begins drifting away, the darkness enveloping him; his muscles relaxing...

Crunch.

Jungkook's eyes snap open and he jumps up. He looks at Taehyung who's looking straight back at the cherry haired boy, amusement in his blue eyes. "Taehyung...is it too much for you to just go to sleep?" Jungkook asks, tiredness lacing in the tone of his voice. Taehyung stops eating his extremely crunchy food to stare at Jungkook with an eyebrow raised, "no, I love sleeping," he says, before he continues chewing on his food. Jungkook sighs, his head pounding.

It didn't help that Taehyung absolutely refused to turn off the light.

Jungkook faces the other way, looking around for his phone. When he was out exploring with Wendy, he had taken some really nice pictures with her. He laughs at the memory of Wendy slipping and falling into a puddle. He had caught the exact moment where she fell and it was absolutely hilarious.

Jungkook's eyes beging to slowly close, his breathing regulates as his body relaxes. Jungkook allows himself to peacefully drift off.

"Dad, if you really want something, what do you do about it?" Jungkook stares up at his father, wide eyed. Jungkook's father turns to his now twelve year old son, with a confused expression. "What do you mean son?" Jungkook sighs, as he looks down, playing with his fingers. "It's hard to explain dad," he says, a sad expression on his face.

His father doesn't say anything as he continues to look at his son, observing his face with his eyes. He can see that his son is upset about something, but he just couldn't tell what was going on with Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs, trying to figure out the correct way to tell his father.

"Dad...what about this, what if you believe you're something...and others might ridicule you...what do you?"

Jungkook's father looks down at his son, thinking for a few seconds. He then takes his son by the hand, "come with me Jungkook."

Jungkook stares down at their hands, and nods, following behind his father as they walked. They walk all the way to an empty park. Jungkook and his father sit down on a bench, staring at the grassy area and trees ahead, watching the wind push past the leaves.

His father tried to keep a peaceful atmosphere, so he stayed silent, a small smile on his face. After a while, Jungkook turns to his father, looking up at him. "Dad...why are we here?"

"Son, I want to tell you something."

Jungkook couldn't stop looking at his father. His father was his hero, and without his father, he wouldn't be able to complete half the things that he does, "what do you want to tell me dad?"

He watches as his father takes a deep breath, holding his hands tightly together, his leg shaking, "when I was a little older than your age, around 15, I went to a party. Believe it or not Jungkook, partying was and still is very common, and I used to party all the time,"