7.

C H A P T E R
SEVEN:

Jungkook's heart couldn't stop beating. He did everything he could. Like take ten deep breaths, take a puff of his inhaler, and try to distract himself by looking at the beautiful landscape all around him. And it didn't help that it was below freezing. So his whole body was near the checkpoint of, "shutting down."

"Now students, I'd like you guys to go to your rooms, get settled in, and have this whole day to explore, and take rest because starting from tomorrow the workload will a lot. Now, Sally will hand you guys your keys, so that's the first thing I want you to do. Get in a line and get your keys. Then settle in, and then you're free to do whatever you want. The teachers cabin is over on that side, feel free to ring us on the school number or knock on our door if you ever need any help, after hours. And please everyone, let's all be responsible and mature."

Mrs. Wilson heads over to the rest of the teachers and starts talking to them. Everyone begins to shuffle over to Sally and Susan to get their keys. Jungkook watches Taehyung walk past him to stand right at the back of the line with Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon. Sighing, Jungkook looks over to the girls line, and sees Wendy talking to the girl beside her.

No one's standing beside Jungkook, and no one's willing to make an effort to talk to Jungkook. The cherry haired boy sighs, and looks down at his shoes, waiting for his turn to get his keys.

"Nice hair."

Jungkook turns around and sees his classmate Wonho, smiling at him with a toothy grin. Jungkook's eyes brighten, "thank you! I was worried it was too bright," Jungkook said sarcastically. Wonho chuckles, folding his arms, his muscles flexing. Jungkook visibly drools but before Wonho realises that Jungkook's mouth was wide open like an animal in thirst for water, he laps up all the drool and smiles again.

"I mean, I respect you for that, it was pretty brave of you," Wonho shrugs, his smile being infectious, which makes Jungkook's smile even bigger. Laughing, Jungkook leans forward slightly, "Wendy had to practically tie me down and force the hair dye on me."

"I mean, I'm glad you did it. It makes you stand out more," Wonho reaches out to touch a piece of Jungkook's hair. He was gentle, and twirls it softly between his long fingers, making sure to not touch Jungkook, he was also respectful, which Jungkook found himself drawn into.

Jungkook blushes when he says, "it makes you look even more cute." Wonho's hand goes back to his own side as he scans Jungkook from top to bottom. Jungkooks cheeks heat up, turning redder than they were before.  Jungkook's wasn't used to any attention like this, especially since no one was ever interested in him.

Wonho smiles up at Jungkook and Jungkook finds himself losing his thoughts to that cute smile of Wonho's.

"Jungkook? They're calling you."

Jungkook is dragged back to reality when he hears Sally calling him over. Jungkook apologizes to Sally and Wonho and moves forward, the blush on his check still evident. That's so embarrassing, he thought, smiling at Sally as he steps forward.

"Hi! Can I have your name and your room number?"

Nodding, he answers, "Jeon Jungkook and my room number is C12."

Sally hums in response, looking for Jungkook's name on the notebook she had. Shifting the book, she allows Jungkook to see, "let me know when you see your name."