4.

C H A P T E R
FOUR:

Wendy jumps up and down when she sees Jungkook walk up to her house door, and in a matter of seconds she rushes downstairs and opens the door quickly, leaving Jungkook's fist in the air. Jungkook's eyes widen when he sees her bright smile. "I've been waiting my whole life for this moment, trust me," she says lowly, pulling him into her house by his shirt. Jungkook groans in protest, "why are you so strong for?" He asks, rubbing his chest slightly. Wendy shrugs and proceeds to drag him all the way to her bedroom.

"I'm so excited," she squeals, clapping her hands together. Jungkook sits down on her neat bed, while Wendy rummages around in her room, "see the thing is Jungkook, about a week ago I brought some box hair dye, sadly my parents never let me get round to actually doing it, so I've been meaning to like...you know get rid of it."

Jungkook chuckles as she struggles to find it, "so what? Do you think that this is a sign...that I'm meant to dye my hair?"

Wendy huffs, and looks at him with her hands on her hips, "don't get me started and all on signs because I can list at least 72 things that you did this week that has been leading up to this moment." Jungkook stares at her weirdly but looks away when she gives him that look. "I don't know if I should be concerned or intrigued."

"Be spoilt for choice and go ahead and feel both," she shrugs, pulling some clear containers from under her bed. When she opens the lid, Jungkook's mouth falls open in shock, "Jesus Wendy! How many books do you own?" She shrugs, a little smile on her face, "there's more containers in the basement."

Jungkook looks at the containers, "Wendy, baby, I don't know if you should be proud of this. I definitely think you should be on my strange addiction."

Wendy scoffs and looks up at Jungkook with stern eyes, "hey! It's not my fault I have a slight knack for binge reading." Jungkook lays back on Wendy's bed, staring up at her white ceiling, "I'm trusting you with the fate of my hair, you do realise that don't you?"

Jungkook hears a soft chuckle come from Wendy, "don't worry! I've done this plenty of times before." However, Jungkook still couldn't trust Wendy, "I swear, on God Wendy...if my hair turns out crispy I'll come for your hair with scissors."

Wendy flicks Jungkook's arm, that was hanging off of her bed, "why do you worry so much?"

He sits up, shuffling to that he can lean on her pillows, "because you get too excited about things and end up ruining it. Like that class project we had to do...you added so much glitter that I had to come to school with my mum's vacuum."

Wendy laughs heartedly, "oh but who doesn't love glitter?"

"Me! It's so frustrating. And the worst thing is, Minnie is like attracted to glitter. One time I came home and I saw her pouring glitter into my shoes. And since then I swear I've been cleaning glitter off of me every single day."

Wendy stares up at Jungkook, "you have a little...speck of it there," she reached up to try take it off but Jungkook flicks her hand away, scoffing.

"There was no need for that Wendy," he says, rubbing the glitter off of his face. Wendy chuckles and sits next to him, sighing, "we should have invited Kyungsoo... actually let me call him right now." Wendy reaches for her cellphone, but as she pulls it out of her pocket, Jungkook panics and slaps it out of her hand. She looks at him, shock written in her eyes, "what was that for you idiot?" She picks up her phone, inspecting it for any cracks.