36. [M]

C H A P T E R
THIRTY-SIX:

Jungkook moans out, back pressed against the cold tiled walls as Taehyung worked his way down on him. Slapping his hand over his mouth, Jungkook tries to muffle the sounds escaping his lips that he was so desperately trying to hold in. It wasn't fun having to hold in the knot that kept trying to come undone, but Jungkook was determined. He wanted to prove to Taehyung that he was stronger than the blue eyed boy thought. Even if it meant trying to ignore Taehyung's teeth roughly grazing his nipples, or his tongue that expertly avoided Jungkook's swollen tip.

And Taehyung fucking loved it.

He wanted to try out everything on the smaller boy. He wanted to ruin Jungkook's perceptions of sex, and rewrite it in the stars for his cherry haired Koo. That sex was Kim Taehyung was the best he was ever going to get in his lifetime, and that in the future there would be no other man to make Jungkook feel the same. And that was that. Because every bit of Jeon Jungkook belonged to Taehyung. It only took a few moments to figure out but Taehyung had already memorized all of Jungkook's sweet spots.

And the black haired boy doubted that anyone else would be able to figure out Jungkook's body like Taehyung's hands were able to.

Standing up straight to look at Jungkook, Taehyung grinned at the mess before him. Jungkook's head against the wall, hips thrusted up, looking for some friction that Taehyung was very obviously declining, more hickeys painted over his body. Jungkook was a mess. And that was exactly where Taehyung wanted Jungkook to be. Begging for his cock. But it was very clear to see that Jungkook was stubborn, especially when he tried to muffle his beautiful moans.

Growling slightly, he stalks forward. Which makes Jungkook whimper, feeling more precum ooze out of his numb cock like a leaky tap. Jungkook shivers at the hot bead of cum rolling down his length, the cold air mixing well with the slithering feeling of something on his member. "P-please Taehyung," Jungkook finally voices out, his voice barely above a whisper. His body holding on for dear life. Taehyung smiles sweetly, "what was that?" His voice raspy, deep, silky, like music to Jungkook's ears. Jungkook whines at the feeling of Taehyung's hot breath ghosting his ear lobe.

"J-just fuck me. Ruin me. Please. Just touch me," Jungkook begs, reaching out for Taehyung's neck. Taehyung grunts slightly when Jungkook brings his body flesh against his own, feeling every ridge of Jungkook's supple body. Jungkook smashes his lips against Taehyung's, pushing his tongue into Taehyung's mouth, trying to regain control, but it's all lost when Taehyung's long fingers creep to Jungkook's fluttering already abused hole. Whimpering into the kiss, Jungkook already knows that he's done for. But that feeling of Taehyung's fingers pushing into Jungkook is gone as quick as it came, leaving Jungkook whimpering for more.

"Does baby want my cock?" Taehyung says in a sweet voice, staring down at the beauty of a mess that he's created. Jungkook nods, latching onto Taehyung, clinging onto his lean body, "desperately," he whispers, mouthing at Taehyung's chest, using his small hands to rub their cocks together. Taehyung groans lowly, using the wall to support his body, he watches as Jungkook bites his lip, eyes big and starry as he finally gets some pleasure.

However, it doesn't last that long. As Taehyung pulls away, and turns him around, pressing him against the tile, "tell me what you want?" Jungkook groans, the knot on in his stomach getting tighter and tighter. "You! Just you! Please, I'm begging you! Let me cum! I-... I'll do anything! I just want you!" Jungkook's desperate moans turn into sobs as it gets more painful and painful for him to hold it in.