32. [M]

C H A P T E R
THIRTY-TWO:

Jungkook moans out when he feels Taehyung push the tip of his cock into his entrance. And in that moment, staring up at Taehyung's focused face, Jungkook sees how much he wants this. No, he wants more than just sex. He wants a relationship with Taehyung, and it was finally time to stop all the fooling around and get what he wanted...after the sex of course, Jungkook couldn't give up some top tier ass fucking, but he would definitely tell Taehyung and explain his feelings afterwards, that was a definite.

Jungkook lets out another loud groan when Taehyung pushes in further slowly, his insides burning. He didn't know that this was going to hurt as much, but even with the amount of pain he was feeling, under everything were some twinges of pleasure, from the feeling of Taehyung's throbbing cock inside of the cherry haired boy. It just made the smaller boy realise that Taehyung wanted Jungkook as much as Jungkook wanted Taehyung. The blue eyed boy presses down, one large hand gripping Jungkook's waist harshly, the other hand on Jungkook's thigh, he bends down, pressing kisses to Jungkook's sensitive nipples, trying to distract the younger from the pain, waiting for Jungkook's permission to move.

Taehyung's body shivers when he feels Jungkook's tight heat clench around his throbbing member, as he tries to control himself. As much as he wanted to absolutely fuck up the younger beneath him, he knew that he had to be slow and gentle at first, no matter what Jungkook had said just minutes before, he wasn't going to hurt Jungkook. Taehyung wanted the both of them to be pleasures. Taehyung wanted Jungkook to feel the same way as Jungkook was making him feel. Call him crazy, but he wanted to make Jungkook feel like that this was more than just messy sex in an empty room.

But all of his thoughts are thrown out of the window when Jungkook begins to fuck himself on Taehyung's cock. The blue eyed boy's groan is cut short when he feels Jungkook's nails being dragged down his back, "y-you can move now Taehyung," Jungkook whispers, his eyes already dazed and collecting more stars as the seconds passed. Taehyung nods, his black curls falling in front of his eyes as he begins to thrust slowly, not pulling all the way out, trying to get Jungkook used to the feeling.

Jungkook whimpers, wanting to see Taehyung's blue eyes, and so reaches up, pushing Taehyung's hangs out of his eyes, and looks up into the eyes of his love, and almost sighs out in pleasure. Taehyung's eyes were the map to his soul, but Jungkook didn't mind losing himself in those orbs on purpose. Jungkook blushes when Taehyung whispers, "you're so beautiful, you know that," a blush invades Jungkook's cheeks as he tries to cover his face, little whimpers escaping his lips as Taehyung continued into one spot. "Don't," Taehyung groans out, pinning Jungkook's hands to the side.

And all at once, the pain subsides and Jungkook can feel is the immense amount of pleasure that Taehyung is holding back. And Jungkook doesn't agree with that. And so the cherry haired boy snaps his hips up, "faster!" He moans out, his own cock bouncing up as he tried to fasten Taehyung's pace. Taehyung smirks, sweet eyes darkening, making Jungkook's whole body shiver. Taehyung holds Jungkook's hips up, snapping his own back and forth faster and faster, making Jungkook a teary eyed mess beneath him, hands trying to grip onto anything for support.

Jungkook rolls his hips, trying to match Taehyung's pace, the two boys finding a consistent pattern, both of their bodies moulding together as one for the first time, and Jungkook had this fleeting feeling in heart, but he just couldn't get enough of it. He couldn't get enough of Taehyung, everything about the boy. He just loved Taehyung so damn much. Jungkook cries out, wrapping his legs around Taehyung's waist, sheen of sweat on his body as he continued to feel the drag of Taehyung inside of him. By now, Jungkook's cock was throbbing so painfully, and all he wanted to do was to release by touching himself, but he knew that Taehyung wanted Jungkook to come undone.