2.

C H A P T E R
T W O:

"Personally Wendy, it would be so much more exciting if we ate in the cafeteria," Kyungsoo whines, his arm around Wendy. She stares at him with disgust, "no. I'm going to wait for the two of you to grab your food and then we're going to go outside and eat on the benches," she replies, shrugging his arm off of her shoulders. Jungkook chuckles, "well, I don't even eat this schools food so we're just going to have to wait for this one." He pokes Kyungsoo's belly. Laughing loudly when Kyungsoo almost slams into an open locker door. Wendy smiles.

"Sheesh Jungkook! You literally can cause disasters." Jungkook laughs once more and wraps his arm with Wendy's, "that's why they named a hurricane after me." Wendy nudges him, "don't be so full of yourself, and there literally is no hurricane named after you." Jungkook rubs his stomach lightly, "well, I'd like to think there is..." He mutters quietly, but doesn't say anything when Wendy shoots him a sharp look.

As they were walking, Jungkook sees someone on the floor, their books spread out all over and they were trying to pick up all of their papers quickly. Jungkook walks over to the boy, looking more closely, the boy was definitely in the same year as Jungkook.

"Hey? D'you need some help?"

The boy looks up to Jungkook and nervously chuckles, "I kinda got shoved by someone and all my books went flying...and now they're on the floor." Jungkook smiles and crouches down and begins to help the boy, "I can see that."

Handing over the rest of the papers, Jungkook hears the boy mumble a quick thanks. "I'm Jungkook, and this is Kyungsoo, and that girl is Wendy." The boy nods, "it's nice to meet you, I'm Namjoon." The now named boy shifts in his spot and so Jungkook smiles again, "you must be new here so it's your lucky day!"

Kyungsoo walks forward and wraps his arm around Namjoon's shoulders, "yeah... because today we're finally going to the cafeteria, so we can show you around!" Namjoon laughs, "you guys don't eat in the lunch hall?"

Jungkook points over to Wendy who was trailing behind them, he sighs and drags her over, "miss prissy over here doesn't at all enjoy eating with the rest of the school." She rolls her eyes and scoffs loudly, "I'm not prissy. I just choose not to allow myself to stoop down to their level."

Kyungsoo chuckles and whispers, "see? She's totally priss," into Namjoon's ears. Namjoon chuckles when Wendy runs over behind Kyungsoo and slaps the back of his head. "Ow! Wendy you need to stop hitting me! This is abuse!" He whines, rubbing the back of his head slightly and wincing, "I think I have a serious concussion."

Wendy scoffs loudly again, "if you had a serious concussion then you'd be on the floor knocked out." The two begin to argue while Namjoon watches them with wide eyes. Jungkook moves over to walk beside the tall boy and laughs a little, "you'll get used to them soon...anyways, why did you decide to move here?"

Namjoon shrugs before looking in his bag for some pieces of paper, handing them over, he says, "my parents wanted something new. They hate committing to one thing so it's a wonder how they're still together." Jungkook smiles, reading the small piece of paper, "Have a great day at your new school Namjoon! Your father is already looking for new places. LOL!"

Jungkook gives the paper back, "Sheesh! So you must be pretty used to being the new kid I guess." Namjoon shrugs in reply as they make their way through the cafeteria doors. "So d'you know anyone from here?" Wendy makes her way to Jungkook's side, her arm on his shoulders. Namjoon glances at Wendy for a quick moment before saying, "well my cousin goes here...and I know you guys now?"

Kyungsoo ruffles Namjoon's silver hair, "so that's a yes to bring our friend?" Namjoon sheepishly fixes his hair.

Kyungsoo and Namjoon make their way into the lunch line whereas Wendy and Jungkook stand outside.