19.

C H A P T E R
NINETEEN:

Jungkook was walking back to his room, a cup of steaming hot tea in his hands. He sighs in bliss when the small cup immediately warms his frosty fingers up. He looks around himself, seeing the oh so familiar sites that he'd grown so accustomed to. A few weeks ago, he couldn't believe that he was going to paired up with Taehyung in sharing a room, and now it seemed like things were finally going uphill. It was definitely far-fetched, but Jungkook really started to feel that he had been waiting ten years for Taehyung.

Jungkook continues to walk, finding himself walking to Hoseok's and Jin's room. That's where all of his friends were closed up most of the time. Before they would be confused on where to hang out with each other, but soon enough they didn't even need to question, and they'd all just head over to the shared room between Jin and Hoseok. Jungkook didn't want to admit it, but he sure was going to miss this. And by this, he meant just waking up and being with his friends for most of the day before going to bed. It had begun to feel like he was a child again.

The cherry haired boy took slow steps towards the room, somehow feeling like he wanted to savour every single last moment, even though there were still seven days remaining. Jungkook walks into Hoseok's room and sees that the room is in fact empty. Not a single hair, no traces of human activity. Frowning, Jungkook shuts the door and heads back outside. That was weird. If his friends weren't in Hoseok's room, then where were they? Because they didn't hang out anywhere else apart from Jin's and Hoseok's room.

Jungkook decides to check his phone, but he doesn't see any messages from them, which is even more weird because the groupchat they were all in was always blowing up because of Jin's daily dad jokes he would send. Standing in the cold, Jungkook refreshes the groupchat page multiple times to see if he missed any messages. He even exits the app, restarts his phone and calls them. But nothing. They didn't even pick up, considering that they always had their phones in their hand. Now Jungkook's frown deepened, it was like they just upped and left, leaving Jungkook confused and alone.

Shrugging, Jungkook finally decides to give it a rest. And so the small, cherry haired boy whose nose has turned a peachy pink from the cold, finally decided to get some warmth. Jungkook sips some of his tea. Feeling the hot liquid slither down his throat, warming his insides, burning outwards. But that still wasn't enough to satisfy him from the biting cold. The cold was deadly, and would nip at your skin until icicles formed on every single pore a human had. Shivering, Jungkook starts to head to his room, to see what Taehyung was doing, and it was too cold to go anywhere else.

But on his way, he bumps into a tall and wide body, almost spilling his tea in the process. Gasping, he screams out, "oh my God, are you okay?" The tall person chuckles, replying, "yeah I'm fine..." Jungkook frowns, taking a good look at the person, "oh..um I wasn't talking to you...I was talking to my tea! You almost toppled the poor guy over!" Jungkook tries to stay serious, but his body deceives himself, his lips raising at the corners to create a smile. The larger boys laughs loudly, his deep, loud and boisterous laugh booming through out the air.

After the laughter died down, the larger boy says, "anyways, sorry for bumping into you, it's my fault." Jungkook's eyes widen at this, "oh no! It's totally me! I was the one sipping my tea like an idiot and I bumped into you....anyways, at least the piping hot tea didn't spill on you."

The boy chuckles, "to be honest...right now I'd prefer if the tea did spill over me, it's absolutely freezing right now. Can you believe the coldness that always hangs around here? I mean, it never leaves," Jungkook smiles at these words, getting a comfortable vibe from this absolute stranger that he'd just met. But that makes Jungkook realize what the boy is wearing - which is a thin, red and yellow t-shirt, with joggers but no jacket.