39.

C H A P T E R
THIRTY-NINE:

"Taehyung! I can't believe we're late," Jungkook yells, struggling to pull on his shoes. Taehyung just sighs, looking up from his phone at his boyfriend, "you look really pretty baby," Taehyung mumbles, blushing a little. Taehyung felt embarrassed. He really did. How could his pretty baby look that beautiful. Compared to Jungkook, Taehyung almost looked like a wannabe instagram model that could only catch a couple of follows.

Jungkook finally pulls on his shoes, standing up straight to look at Taehyung, "and so are you. My handsome," Jungkook sees, leaning down to kiss Taehyung on his nose.

Chuckling, Taehyung's hands snake around Jungkook's waist, pulling him. Stumbling onto Taehyung's lap, Jungkook shrieks, his own hands finding their place on Taehyung's shoulders. "Somehow you keep finding yourself on my lap...it's a sign," Taehyung jokes, squeezing Jungkook's waist a little. Rolling his eyes, Jungkook presses the softest, most gentlest kiss on Taehyung's lips ever, pulling away before the older could capture his lips in a more messy and rough kiss.

"No Taehyungie," Jungkook whines, moving away from Taehyung, walking over to the other side of the room to pick up his phone, "look, we're already late as it is. Let's leave now."

All Taehyung wanted to do, was to spend the rest of the night cuddling with Jungkook. But now, he was being forced to go to some stupid party and sit there for like five hours pretending to have fun. Jungkook sighs, pulling Taehyung to his feet, "it's not some stupid party. It's a party for you and your peers, which are also my peers. So let's go."

Did Taehyung say that out loud?

"No you didn't, I just know what you're thinking. Now come one Taehyung," Jungkook whines, feeling more anxious as each second passes. Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hand, holding it in his tightly, "come on baby, let's go." Jungkook smiles, and kisses Taehyung's cheek, before grabbing his phone and room key card.

The two of them walk out together, holding hands, as they walked down the dark empty hallways. No words being spoken, they just found themselves enjoying each other in the silence. This is what it was supposed to be. It was supposed to be comfortable. Comfortable with each other at all times. They didn't feel the need to speak when not needed. It was just perfect knowing that each other's presence kept them at comfort and peace.

After a few minutes, they reach the hall, and see that the party is already in full swing. Music protruding from the closed doors, lights flashing. If it wasn't a school party, it would be a perfect student house party. Jungkook looks at Taehyung one last time with a smile, before pushing the door open and stepping in. The hall was warm, probably from the amount of people, and the many different lights flashing. Red, green, blue, purple. The lights reflecting on everyone and everything casting a coloured glow on everyone, creating a more sensual feeling to the party.

Jungkook looks over to Wendy and Hoseok, who are dancing closely together, the two laughing and just having the most fun ever. Yoongi and Jimin were nowhere to be seen, and Jungkook concluded that they were most likely making out in a random, dark and empty corridor where no one would find them. Namjoon and Jin, right at the back, dancing together in their own world, away from everybody else. Just enjoying each other's company as they danced, laughed and even shed a few tears. Jungkook looks around the hall with absolute awe.

"They did a good job at making this hall just feel nostalgic," Jungkook mumbles over to Taehyung who's already walking over to the snacks table.