31. [M]

C H A P T E R
THIRTY-ONE:

previously
And so he carries Jungkook to the nearest empty room, locking the door behind him, and sitting Jungkook down on the table, situating himself in between Jungkook's legs, looking at the smaller boy with such a fire in his eyes that sweat rolls down his back. Jungkook gulps, smirking a little bit to cover up his apprehension.

--

Taehyung stares at Jungkook with a heated gaze, his large hand caressing Jungkook's thigh as he stares at the purple marks he had created on Jungkook's porcelain skin, and Taehyung had never felt prouder. Jungkook shivers under Taehyung's gaze, trying not to fidget. The male before him radiated dominance and power, and Jungkook was struggling to control his own body. Just wanting to leap on Taehyung and lick every inch of his tan skin.

Taehyung doesn't make a move, watching as Jungkook wraps his hand around the older boy, pushing himself upwards, "are you just going to stand there? Or are you going to fuck me?" And Taehyung swears he feels his dick get even more hard at Jungkook's words. He smirks, leaning in to Jungkook's ear, kissing the lobe, tugging the silver hoop with his teeth. Jungkook shivers when he feels Taehyung's sharp teeth graze his earlobe.

"Convince me that you deserve to get dicked down and maybe I'll do it," Taehyung's velvety smooth whispers as he continues to lick and suck at Jungkook's neck. The cherry haired boy groans when his own cock grows painfully hard. Taehyung had always been good with his words. And that made Jungkook so, insanely jealous. What does he even say in return? "yes daddy?" Jungkook cringes at the thought, but his frenzied thoughts come to a stop when he feels Taehyung bite into his neck. Throwing his head back, Jungkook moans loudly, before cupping his mouth the keep quiet.

Taehyung smirks out, "babyboy," he purrs out, rubbing Jungkook's inner thigh harshly, his long and bony fingers dangerously close to Jungkook's tent in his jeans, "why are you so quiet? Cat got your tongue?" Taehyung asks, his voice low as he leans in to kiss Jungkook.

The smaller boy whimpers when he feels Taehyung's tongue being roughly pushed into his own mouth, and his body loses control as he begins to grind into Taehyung's clothed body. And that seems to ignite Taehyung's own needs stronger than before, as he begins to match Jungkook's pace, grinding slowly.

Jungkook's hands grip onto Taehyung's shirt as he loses any control that he was hanging onto. And Taehyung's eyes are set ablaze as he watches the smaller boy buck his hips up in search for more attention. "T-touch me," Jungkook whines, trying to grind faster, Taehyung's rubs his clothed hard-on, on Jungkook's thigh, groaning when he feels Jungkook's small hand guide his larger one on to Jungkook's cock.

Taehyung immediately gets the gist, and starts to rub Jungkook in a way that made Jungkook even more of a mess. Taehyung touching him was way better than touching himself, or anyone else doing it. Jungkook felt like Taehyung just automatically knew the right spots. And it satisfies the both of them for a little while, but soon they're searching for more. Pressing an open-mouthed kiss to Taehyung's neck, Jungkook fumbles with Taehyung's trousers, trying to get them undone, a loud whine escaping his lips as he struggles to do so.

--

Meanwhile, in the hall, Jimin was hanging up some decorations, Yoongi standing guard, making sure that his small boyfriend doesn't fall off of the chair he was standing on. Jimin glances down at Yoongi with a soft smile. "You know I'll be fine, you don't need to stand guard Yoongi," Jimin reassures. But Yoongi doesn't leave, "I'm not risking you falling and breaking a bone. I want to be here with you tomorrow, not alone with everyone else."

Jimin slowly gets off of the chair, smiling at his boyfriend as he wraps his short arms around Yoongi's waist, pulling the pale boy in closer, "I can't wait to dance with you, lights flashing while we just bask in the aura of ourselves," Yoongi hides his cringe, something that he had taught himself to do as his relationship with Jimin grew over time. Jimin was a naturally flirty and romantic person, so Yoongi had to enjoy it. But no matter how cringy Jimin's words could be, Yoongi just couldn't deny the love he had for Jimin.