13.

C H A P T E R
THIRTEEN:

"Okay class, I've gotten some reports from students, faculty and staff that work here about noise complaints and a lot of arguing from students that are sharing rooms. I'd like to take this quick moment to say that I'm very disappointed in the vast majority of you. You guys are all old enough to understand how to cope, or even tolerate sharing a room with each other. So for today's hike, I've decided that instead of you guys choosing your own partners, you're going to have to be partners with your roommate," Mrs. Wilson says, her fingers shaking as she buttons her coat up.

Some students whisper excitedly to each other, happy to get to know their fellow roommates, whereas others groaned loudly, huffing. Mrs. Wilson rolls her eyes when she hears that some students were stomping their feet and complaining, "oh grow up everyone! You did this to yourself. Today's hike is going to be a longer one so get used to it. And if I don't see any improvements in behavior I will not hesitate to start sending students home! Now, in an orderly manner, get into your pairs and like up...one pair at a time."

Jungkook was part of the group of kids that were moaning, but his were mental as Taehyung was standing near and he didn't want the blue eyed boy to hear him complain. Jungkook makes eye contact with Taehyung, who gives him a short smile, before he goes back to conversing with Yoongi. Jungkook quickly returns the smile, sighing when Taehyung turns away. Wendy turns to Jungkook, "welp, I'm going to head over to Irene. She's my roommate. Have fun with Taehyung," she says quietly, hugging Jungkook from the side before excitedly heading over to Irene and her group of friends.

Jungkook sighs. For a girl who doesn't know how to make friends, she's sure made quite a lot of them over the week. Jungkook shoves his hands in his coat pockets while he musters up the right amount of courage to walk up to Taehyung and the rest of his friends. As he walks over to Taehyung, he bumps into a familiar body. Jungkook's brown eyes squint up to see Wonho, smiling down at him. "Oh hey Jungkook," he says, moving to stand in front of Jungkook. The cherry haired boy immediately smiles at the sight of his warm smile, and tries his best resist the urger to melt into a puddle right at the bottom of Wonho's boots.

"Wonho! Hey! It feels like forever since I last saw you! It's weird because we're in the same class," Jungkook laughs, placing his small hand on Wonho's toned arms. Jungkook then resists the urge to take his hand and rub it up and down Wonho's bicep. Wonho chuckles, agreeing with Jungkook, "right? It feels like I have to catch the right moment just to bump into you!" Jungkook laughs again, the sound of his laugh smooth and toned.

"You know where my room is, come hang out with me and Wendy some time. You can meet Jin and Hoseok," Jungkook says in a low tone, looking up at Wonho with doe eyes from under his thick lashes. Wonho laughs again, "Jin and Hoseok? Are they your pets or teddies?" He asks, squeezing Jungkook's cheeks, speaking in a high pitched voice. Jungkook's blush travels to his cheeks, clear enough for the whole world to see. Jungkook shrugs, "I guess you could say teddy bears," he laughs once again, "but no, they're my friends I met...come to think of it, Jin will really like you."

Wonho bursts out laughing, ruffling Jungkook's bright hair, "you're so cute. You remind me of my younger brother," he says, babbling on about his brother. Meanwhile, Jungkook's smile falls off of his face, and in its place was a frown. Brother? Couldn't Wonho see Jungkook's excessive flirting? Jungkook sighs, his shoulders falling, slumping down. There goes his chance to have a big bodyguard of a boyfriend. Jungkook's brown eyes catch Wendy's excited ones, who's making hand puppets, pressing them together, making kissing motions. Jungkook shakes his head vigorously, shivering in disgust, whereas Wendy nods, a sly smile on her face as she continues to weird Jungkook out with her hand puppets.