34.

C H A P T E R
THIRTY-FOUR:

A love story so tragically beautiful that the two boys can't decipher what's right from wrong, and where the start of their story is. Like a bittersweet beginning, to a beautiful nightmare of an ending. But...like Taehyung had said before, they need to tear away the webs of the end and travel in the middle to find themselves. It didn't make sense. Of course it wouldn't make sense. Because nothing made sense when it came to the two broken boys. They were just simple two truths that couldn't mix well together, but somehow, they were able to mould together to create something bigger and better than what they expected.

Misdirection, mistaken and misunderstood. So much had gone wrong for the two boys that they no longer trusted their own voice in their mind but luckily, like an ultimate blessing, they were able to trust in each other. Jungkook, a bright soul, with his cherry hair, doe eyes and bunny smile, was able to show Taehyung that there was a brighter side to life, even if he didn't want to smile, there was people standing beside him, smiling for him, and one of those people were Jungkook himself.

And now they were so caught up in their own words that were manipulating them from the start, they didn't know how to see, hear, rid of any senses, the two were just searching for each other in a foggy, blank room. And yes, it wouldn't ever make sense. But since when did love make sense? When was love ever easy? Love wasn't easy. It was messy, complicated, rushed, slow, everything mixed together. Everything bad. And everything good. Till the emotions just can't be contained anymore, and they just pour out into the moulds to harden and to stay with you forever.

Being swallowed up by the water around you. So suffocating. So hard to open your eyes and see the dangers in front of you. But you don't. And that's what's so beautiful about love. The risks that a person can take knowing that they're doomed with pain, sadness and grief, and yet...for that minute of bliss, a lifetime of blessed and painful memories. But wasn't that just spectacular? Wasn't that the best thing about falling in love? Wasn't it perfect to know that putting your all into it can bring so much, and by the end of the day we walk away with not a broken heart, not a happy heart, but with a lesson that we learn from.

There was so much beauty in love.

And when the sun finally sets, the darkness arrives. And yet, it isn't sad nor scary. Because as soon as the sun leaves, the moon follows after it, along with it's galaxy of stars. And that was so...unreal. We're all so scared of the darkness that we forget that the moon is watching over us. Doesn't the moon get upset? Seeing all of humanity scared of the dark, not knowing that the pure ball of light is protecting us?

Truly heartbreaking, that's what it was.

Could he truly decipher that Jungkook was the moon, with his army of stars? Or was he just blinded by his own anxiety. Was the younger boy the last thread of string that he had? Or was it not a thread, was it a rope? And was Taehyung ready to be pulled up into the sky to finally come face to face with the moon? Was he finally ready dive in deeper into the stars and finally open up his own to the darling, twinkling lights of the night sky?

The answer was yes.

His insides were screaming a million times yes. Jungkook was everything that Taehyung needed to finally see that sliver of light. No, to see the door being open ajar. And seeing that small gap of light bleeding through. And all Taehyung needed to do was to run up to that door and push it open with all of his might. Maybe all this time he was looking up for the strings of hope, he hadn't noticed the familiar outline of a large door that was calling his name like a sermon.

Taehyung had been unsure of many things in his life. With his dad leaving him, his mother neglecting him and his own soul dying out like a candle flame on its last minute, he had grown accustomed to the thought of being unsure of every step he took forward. But staring up at Jungkook, the masterpiece in front of him. Purple marks littered all over his milky skin, bruises on Jungkook's hips from how hard Taehyung was gripping his hips, cherry hair falling into his eyes, Taehyung sees that this was one thing he didn't regret.