10.

C H A P T E R
TEN:

It had been nearly a week since Jungkook and Taehyung had become roommates. And Taehyung had made it his job to make Jungkook's life a living hell. A hell worse than it already was. He had found out little things that Jungkook was pick about, or disliked a lot, and used that against him all the damn time. For example, Jungkook hated when Taehyung would leave all of his clothes just thrown everywhere. He hated little crumbs on the floor. He hated when Taehyung would leave the window open in the night.

After finding out these little pet peeves Jungkook had, Taehyung decided that he would take advantage of that, every single passing day. Jungkook would come back from lessons, or days out with Wendy, Hoseok and Jin and would angrily yell at the sight of the room. It was like Taehyung liked living in a dumpster. At this point Jungkook felt like giving the blue eyed boy a trash can and telling him to live in it. Another thing that absolutely infuriated Jungkook about Taehyung was the fact that he would take years in the shower. Everyone had designated slots, Jungkook was placed after Taehyung.

Jungkook remembered the day Mrs. Wilson read out how the showers would be used, and when Taehyung found out that Jungkook was after him, he had this sort of glint in his eye, like he had the upper hand again...which he did but Jungkook hated thinking that Taehyung was winning.

So far, the only thing good that came out of the trip that Jungkook got was confidence.

From when Jungkook met the fabulous pair, Kim Seokjin and Jung Ho-seok, they would hang out a lot. Jungkook discovered a lot about the two. Like the fact that Jin was the gayest gay ever. And that Hoseok was the straightest straight ever. The two were like fire and ice. Literally. But the two were best friends that bounced off of each other.

Jin taught Jungkook how to be confident with his words and Hoseok taught Jungkook how to be cool in situations. The first time that the four had hung out, Jin had said to Jungkook, "honey, with a hair color that nice, you can't put it to waste."

Jungkook had never felt more embarrassed. And that was evident, from the bright red blush that lingered on his cheeks. Wendy and Hoseok immediately got on well. And that left to Jin and Jungkook always feeling like the third wheels. And so, Jin's way of speaking immediately rubbed off on Jungkook. And now Jungkook was very confident with his words, which left Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon and (surprisingly) Taehyung very shocked.

"Jin you don't understand, every time I walk into my room, it's either his underwear, sweaty socks, or smelly sweatshirt on the floor. And oh God the crumbs. The crumbs. I have to brush our room every day. And I can't even switch partners because my teacher says it is too late for me to try and switch," Jungkook whines, sitting cross legged on Jin's bed.

Jin glances over at Wendy who is laughing loudly at something Hoseok said. Jin rolls his eyes before saying, "Jungkook, to put it nicely, Taehypussy is an asshole–"

"Taehyung," Jungkook corrects.

Jin waves him off, "same thing Jungkook, and you know that," Jungkook laughs loudly, his bunny teeth popping out.

However Jungkook's smile doesn't last long, "what am I going to do Jin?" Jungkook twirls his cherry red hair as he speaks to Jin. Jin hands Jungkook a piece of gum, which Jungkook takes with a smile. He pops it in his mouth and begins to chew on it. "Well," Jin begins, scratching his blonde hair for a moment or two, "you could just leave a dead rat in his bed. That will send off the right message."