3. [bonus] [M]

WARNING: this chapter contains slight bdsm, a few kinks and explicitly described sexual actions. Everything in this chapter is consensual.

[bonus]
C H A P T E R
THREE:

Neon lights flashing, purple, red, yellow and pink. Drunk twenty-eight year olds dancing carelessly with familiar friends, reunited friends or some friends that they couldn't even remember. The smell of alcohol and weed clouded the air like a forever reminder that no one had really changed at all, that everything was still the same.

Loud music of their choice boomed from every single speaker in the room. This wasn't an official ten year reunion, no, they already suffered through that boring thing. This was a party that Jackson had decided to throw to remind everyone that ten years ago, this was how they partied.

"I feel so old!" Jungkook yells over the music to an already drunk Namjoon. Namjoon leans in close to Jungkook to shout, "why? You don't look old!" Jungkook laughs, taking a sip of his drink, "of course! Have you seen this body? It's just that I already want to be in bed right now watching how I met your mother. Not drinking with this awful stench around me and loud music."

Namjoon fixes his costume.

Oh yeah, it was a Halloween party. So everyone was dressed up in costumes, most of the costumes consisted of being half naked, which somehow drove the sexual tension through the roof. Yup, no one has really changed at all.

"I mean, you're not wrong. I would love to be on the sofa with Jin and Koya, watching the Adam's Family." Jungkook pauses at Namjoon's words, "who the fuck is Koya?" Namjoon giggles loudly, like really loud. And high pitched. And Jungkook is so confused. Until he realizes that Namjoon hadn't laughed at all and it was actually Jin who had reached their side, drunker than ever.  

"Koya is my...pet dog!" Jin slurs, falling into Namjoon's arms. Namjoon catches his fiance in his arms, holding the man tightly, "woah there Jin," Namjoon whispers, his breath fanning over Jin's plump lips, the smell of cherry vodka on his breath.

Jungkook just watches the tension between Namjoon and Jin rise.

Like, come on now, who doesn't want to watch Jin and Namjoon flirt? They were the type of couple that barely flirted in public, and you'd have to watch them carefully (creepy, yes, Jungkook knows) to see cute little interactions. So as of now, Jungkook was cooing so badly at Namjoon and Jin.

After the two leave, Jungkook is left all alone. Fixing his halo – because he was an angel – Jungkook sighs, taking yet another sip of the bitter alcoholic drink that was in his cup. Jungkook was wearing a cute little white skirt, that was so short it reached his ass. A tight crop top, with little angel wings on his back, and a pretty gold halo. On top of that, he was wearing a black coloured hair leash. So he basically reeked sex to every single male and female in the room.

The only problem was that Taehyung was supposed to be here with Jungkook. Dressed up as a devil, who had claimed it's angel. But now, Jungkook was here by himself. Because Taehyung had to work, recently, Taehyung had been putting his job before Jungkook a lot. Jungkook knows that he shouldn't feel bitter, Taehyung had worked hard to get to where he was now, but sometimes he wished that he wasn't alone.

"Hey there pretty,"

Jungkook glances up at a random, attractive boy staring down at him. God, he was tall. Smiling, Jungkook says, "hey there." The boy takes a seat next to Jungkook, "I'm Soobin, you probably don't recognize me from your class. I was a nerd...and one of the young ones."