30. [M]

[this chapter is not full “M” but I still put the warning since some people may not want to read the scene]

C H A P T E R
THIRTY:

"Oh-- fuck, Taehyung!" Jungkook moaned out as Taehyung grinded his clothed body against Jungkook's smaller one, feeling the tent in Taehyung's trousers rub against his inner thigh. Taehyung groans lowly, pressing open mouthed kisses at Jungkook's neck, looking for more friction. The cherry haired boy tugs at Taehyung's hair, but Taehyung doesn't move. He continues biting and sucking at Jungkook's neck, creating many differently sized hickeys on the smaller boy, who was a writing mess underneath him. Jungkook tugs Taehyung's dark locks harder, pulling the hidden boy upwards before he leans in, pressing his lips against Taehyung's, melting into the larger boy.

So how did they get there?

Well, it had all started when Jungkook pulled Taehyung to the side, just to talk to him. The cherry haired boy hadn't intended to be pushed into the nearest empty room, and to be on the verge of sleeping with Taehyung. But that's exactly how the situation had turned out. And currently, all Jungkook wanted from Taehyung was his fingers, his long fingers dragging in and out Jungkook at such a pace that the smaller boy sees the stars reaching heaven. To say that Jungkook was horny was an understatement.

Need more details?

This is exactly how it had happened.

Lucas places his hand on Jungkook's, laughing a little. Jungkook sees this and feels uncomfortable. Lucas touching him just felt so wrong. In fact, he didn't even want to sit next to Lucas. He so badly wanted to be by Taehyung's side, and he wanted Taehyung to hold his hand, and most importantly, he wanted Taehyung to be laughing with his friends. Not to be distant, not to be in his own (probably lonely from what I looked like) world, and it pained Jungkook to know that Jungkook's words were the cause of Taehyung's pain.

Taehyung watches as Lucas places his hand on Jungkook's, but Jungkook doesn't pull away. And that makes Taehyung's anger prod at his mind, but he knows he can't do anything. He didn't have the right to do, or say anything. But in his heart, he couldn't help but feel that, Lucas shouldn't be the one making Jungkook smile, it should be Taehyung. Taehyung should he be the only one to touch Jungkook, to make Jungkook throw his head back in laughter. Taehyung sighs quietly, the conversation that Namjoon was having becoming a dull sound in his mind.

He stands up to leave, and Jimin notices this, a frown on his face, "excuse me mister, but where are you going?" Taehyung shrugs, he just couldn't handle being anywhere near Jungkook, there was no point trying to act like he was okay, when he was failing miserably. So it was best to just leave. And just dwell on his own, rather than fake smiles and act interested in what Namjoon was reading for the fifth time in his morning. Yes, as incredible as it was, Taehyung did not want to hear about Namjoon's great IQ and book smarts.

"I'm going to my room, I never got much sleep last night so I'm just going to rest," Taehyung says, tugging at the arms of his sweater, Jungkook looks up at Taehyung with starry, hooded eyes and Taehyung doesn't fail to notice it. Jungkook was so pretty. Taehyung just wants to beg on his knees and ask for forgiveness from his bunny, but he knows that Jungkook deserved someone that knows how to treat Jungkook better, how to never heart or break his heart. And Taehyung knew that he didn't know the first thing about love since he was always neglected, and never knew how to give love or receive it.

Taehyung feels time stop as Jungkook blinks slowly, removing his hand from Lucas', as Lucas continues to talk. But Jungkook isn't listening, he's looking up at the boy that he loves so dearly with so much passion he knows that Taehyung can't see it. That it's clouding his whole mind, so much, that Taehyung doesn't notice it radiating from him. And he doesn't know why, but all that he wanted was to be in Taehyung's warm and safe arms once more. However, there was always a but.