•Jungwoo•

Kim Jungwoo
Word count: 321
Genre: fluff; short blurb
-

Jungwoo's POV

I hear whines and groans and it didn't stop. I wake up to see y/n awake. "Why are you awake at 3:30 in the morning?" I ask her. "What does it look like?" She sounds annoyed. "I don't know. Please tell me, I'm worried." I place my hand on her back, softly rubbing it. "I'm feeling sick. I have a huge stomachache and I feel like I'm about to vomit." I know that she hates that feeling. It's like she's scared of throwing up. I understand why though, I mean it's not pleasing. "Is there something I can do?" I asked her. "No, just go back to sleep. It'll probably go away." She tells me. "No, I'm not gonna sleep if you're not feeling good." I tell her. "Let's go to the living room." I was about to get out of bed but she stops me. "No, just sleep. I'll do the same." I shook my head and get out. Don't be like this, just come with me. Once she sits on the couch, I go to the kitchen to get her some medicine and water. "Here take this." But she was asleep. I decide to not wake her up. I sit on the couch and carefully take y/n in my arms and put a blanket over us for extra warmth. "Get better baby." I kiss her forehead and close my eyes to rest a little more. After a couple hours she wakes up again and so do I. "Did you sleep well?" I asked her. "Yes, I feel already a lot better than before." She smiles. "Do I need to make you breakfast?" She shook her head no. "I'm going to wait with that, but you can eat. I know that you're hungry." She pokes my sides and laughs. She's doing a lot better than before.

~
A/N: something short cuz I've only slept 2h and decided to write this at 4 in the morning anyway have a good day💚🌱