•Johnny•

Johnny Seo
Word count: 801
-

Y/N's POV

I finally got back home. I take off my jacket and shoes as I walk to the kitchen. "Baby? Are you home?" I call out but no response. I take a glass of water. "Is he still at work?" I talk to myself. I check my phone. Suddenly I hear someone calling out for my name, really creepy. "Baby?" I turn around and see a scary face not so far from mine. I scream and dropped the glass. "Oh no, sweetie. Don't be scared it's just me." Johnny takes off his mask.

"Why did you do that?" I cry out. "I thought it'd be fun since the spooky season started. I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you so much." He says as he hugs me. "You know I get scared easily." I say to him like every year. "I'm sorry." He says again. "No not again. It's always the same. Just leave me now." He gives me an apologetic smile and leaves the kitchen. "I'm really sorry." He whispers as he walks out. I start to clean up the glass that scattered around. I try being careful with it.

Johnny's POV

"Ouch!" I hear y/n scream. I get up and run to the kitchen. "Sweetie? Are you okay?" She shook her head. "I stepped in some glass." She tells me. I pick her up and place her on the counter. "Let me see." It was bleeding. "I don't see any glass in your foot anymore but it's still bleeding. Let me take care of it." I take a cloth and wipe the blood away a little. "What do I do next?" I ask her. "Let me do it. Can you get me a bandaid, cotton ball and some disinfectant." I nod and go to get her the things.

I return to the kitchen. I watch y/n take care of her own wound. I just feel more guilty than before. If I didn't scare her this wouldn't have happened. "Y/n." She looks up at me. "What?" She sounds annoyed. "Are you still mad at me?" I ask. She sighs. "I'm not mad. I'm just... after a stressful day at work coming home to get cut by some glass, I imagined my night to be calm and relaxing." She ranted. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. I won't scare you anymore, I promise."

I take a few steps closer and open my arms for a hug, first seeing what her reaction is. Luckily she hugged me back. "We can still have a relaxing evening." I tell her. "What are you planning to do?" She asks. "For get your pj's on, I can order some food and together with some other snacks we can watch a movie. To finish it all up, I can give you a massage." She smiles and gives me a kiss. "That's a yes?" She nods. "Of course it is." She tells me. I help her off of the counter and she goes to our room.

I lit some candles and turn on the tv. I take out the softest blankets and get y/n's favourite snacks out. As I go back to the living room with the snacks and drinks I see y/n already on the couch. "What would you like to order?" I ask as I sit next to her. "Pizza. Oh or maybe burgers. What do you think?" She asks. "I was actually hoping on Chinese food. But what you want is also good." She looks at me with a big smile. "Tacos it is!"

I laugh at how cute she is. "Okay tacos for dinner. You can already choose a movie to watch." I tell her. "What genre?" Y/n asks me. "Horror." She glares at me. "I'm joking, maybe a comedy. Then we can laugh a lot." She giggles and agrees. "So what was the next thing on the list? I thought you said something like a massage." She says with the most innocent look on her face. "Now? I thought after the movie and the food." I say. "Well you can give me a massage right now and afterwards, I won't complain." She laughs loudly.

"Oh just wait for Halloween." I say. "What's gonna happen then? You're not scaring me anymore. It'll be me scaring you so I'd be careful if I was you." She jokingly says. "Sweetie you know you can't scare me." I say. Suddenly she makes a scared face. "What is it?" I ask. "Behind you." She points out. I look but there was nothing. "Haha nice try but that didn't- AAH!" I turned back to her and she had the scary mask on from me earlier. "Got you!" She laughs. "You're so easy." I playfully roll my eyes.

~
A/N: only 800 words but I ran out of inspiration and I still kinda like this
💚🌱