•Taeyong•

Lee Taeyong
Word count: 1011
-

Taeyong's POV

"What are you doing?" Yuta asks me. "I'm looking for a site with nice jewellery." I tell him. "Don't you have enough already?" He asks me but I shook my head. "I have jewellery but nothing that I really want. Or can fit with this outfit. Let's go shopping!" I look at him with big eyes, hoping he'd say yes and join me. "Okay, let's go." He says. I get my jacket and wallet as we leave the dorm. I hope to find something I really like and will use multiple times.

"Okay we've been to practically every jewellery store around. How come you haven't found anything yet?" Yuta asks with a deep sigh. "Because it wasn't my thing. Let's get coffee before we continue." I say. "Continue? Oh no." He follows me into the cafe. We ordered our drinks and sat down at a table. "Then tell me what are you looking for?" Yuta asks me. "Something special, with a little fun twist. I've had something before but that bracelet broke. I want a new one and maybe even a necklace or 2." I explain to him. "You're strange." He simply says.

Y/N's POV

I didn't mean to but I was listening to the conversation from the people next to me. "I'm not, you are. But wait, here's something I'd like." He showed his phone to the guy. "Why don't you order from that site?" He asks. "Because this brand is known for child labor. I want something more trustable, some brand I know they don't use children for making their jewellery." I sneakily took a peak of his phone screen, it had a picture of something I also make, but without the child labor. Do I tell him? Maybe not.

"Here's your order, have a nice day." The waitress came with my drink, I thank her before continuing to focus on my pc. I was checking new orders I got and responds from buyers who're happy with their new accessories. "Taeyong don't you dare. Omg no." I heard one of the guys mumble next to me before someone tapped my shoulder. "Excuse me, can I ask you something?" The guy named Taeyong asks sweetly. "Sure." I reply. "I saw on your laptop that you were looking for bracelets, what site do you use? I'd want to order something too." He smiles shyly.

"Oh it's actually my own small business. I make these myself." I tell him and he looks surprised. "For real? That's so cool." He smiles. "Thank you, it's an affordable price as well, and first order is 10% off." I explain. "Really? That's nice, what's the site? I'd like to order something." He was so kind, it made my heart melt. "You can look on my laptop if you want, I can write it down and make sure your order is made." He comes closer with his chair so he could watch. "You have so many things. It's amazing!"

I feel my cheeks heating up, his compliments really do something to me. "I try my best and enjoy what I'm doing and I think that's the most important." I say. "You're right. Always do what you like to do and feel good about. Oh can I get this maybe? This is what I was looking for." He says and points at one of the products. "Sure, anything else?" I ask him. "Maybe this too, and that'd also look nice. If it's not too much work for you of course." I shook my head. "Don't worry about that."

"I just need your, name, address and email so I can complete the order and send it to you. It'll be by the end of the week that I get everything to the post office so by next week you'll have your order at home." I tell him everything. "Sure." He gave me all the information and payment. After we finished that we talked a little more. It's so nice meeting someone that is interested in what you do. And someone so sweet and funny as well. Taeyong is a great guy, I already know that even if we just met.

"Taeyong, there's a package for you!" I run to the door and see Johnny taking it. "Thank you!" I smile as I take the box. I've been waiting the whole weekend for this. Finally it arrived. I opened the box, it was packed so cutely. There was even a little note and extra business card. "What is that?" Doyoung asks. "My new jewellery. I met y/n at the cafe last week and she has her own business and I had to order something right away. It's just amazing!" I smile as I open everything. "Look how cute that is!" I showed the guys.

"You bought it because you wanted it or because of the girl?" Jaehyun asks. "How dare you say that." I say shocked. "Come on, you were flirting with her at the cafe. You forgot about me." Yuta says. "You do like her." They all tease me. "Maybe a little. But I don't know her that well yet." I say. "Yet. So it can still happen." I playfully roll my eyes. "Taeyong what's this? It was in the box as well." Jungwoo gave me a small letter. It's handwritten from y/n. "What does it say?" They all ask.

"She gave me her number because she'd like to know me better. She's so precious." I was in awe. "What are you waiting for? Text her!" I take my phone and message the number that was written on the paper. 'Hey y/n, it's Taeyong. I got the package, it's amazing thank you!' I texted her and she responded quickly. 'I'm glad you received it nicely. Still thank you for ordering.' I smile looking at my screen. "What do I respond? Do I ask her out? Isn't it too soon?" I ask. "No, just do it!" I nod and send the message. "She wants to go, I have a date!"

~
A/N: goodnight everyone💚🌱