•Jaemin•

Na Jaemin
Word count: 1025
-

Jaemin's POV

"What are you doing?" Jeno asks me. "Nothing." I lied. "Don't tell me you're texting y/n again." I sigh and throw my phone on the couch. "Like this you'll never get over her." He tells me. "Who said I want to? I maybe still have a chance." I say full of hope. "Not gonna happen by the way you gotta concentrate on our comeback." I sigh again. "I just miss her. I miss our cuddles, I miss cooking for her. And she loves whenever I act cute." I say. "You can cook for me. And you have enough plushies to cuddle with."

"No. That's not the same." I say with a pout. "Whatever. Get some fresh air, maybe that'll help." I look at him. "I'm just trying to help okay. Anyway I gotta go, bye." He smiles and leaves the apartment. I try to do something inside but there's nothing fun to do. I'm bored and I want to call y/n. I want to hear her soft voice again. Maybe I should go out. Maybe I can forget about her. Who am I kidding, I'll never forget about her. But I still go out, I've been inside for too long.

As I'm going outside I ran into Haechan. "I didn't knew you were coming over." I said. "I didn't plan on it though. Y/n just asked if I could bring back some of your stuff that you forgot at her place." He said. "She gives it back? But doesn't she realise that we can still work out things?" I go back inside with Haechan and the box with my belongings. "Jaemin you don't get it. She's over with the relationship." I shook my head. "No it is not." I say.

"Whatever. If you wanna be stubborn." He sighs. I go through the box. "Oh hell no!" I gasp. "What is it?" Haechan asks curiously. "She had my Ryan plushy! I thought I lost it at some hotel." He rolls his eyes and sits back again. "But hold on a second, this isn't mine. I don't have any sweater from some dumb college." I said holding up a sweater. "Ah she must've taken the wrong one. Sangmin goes to that college." I look at Haechan with squinted eyes. "Sangmin? She has someone else? She moved on? That's impossible! She probably did this on purpose to make me jealous!"

I was angry and disappointed. Angry because she can move on this quickly and disappointed that she already moved on and just forgot about me already. Didn't our relationship mean anything to her? I take the sweater and walk out. "Where are you going?" Haechan asks. "Bringing this back! Personally. I wanna see which dumbass she's dating!" I walk out and get to the car. "You're not listening Jaemin. It's not what you think." Haechan said but I didn't care. Who knows how long she's been dating that guy? I drove to her place as fast as I could.

As I finally arrived, I take that ugly sweater and get to her apartment. I ring the bell. "Who's there?" I hear her voice again for the first time since we broke up. "You gave me back the wrong sweater. I'm giving it back." I tried to sound as calm as possible. "Fine I'll come down." She said. "No I'm coming up. Open this door. Please." She opened the door for me and I take the lift to 4th floor. As I get to the door I knock a few times. I didn't expect to see her crying and a mess.

I put it aside and started talking. "Here your stupid boyfriend probably wants it back." I said giving it to her. "Boyfriend? Who's my boyfriend?" She asks confused. "Don't act stupid y/n. Who's this Sangmin guy from who this sweater is?" She sighs. "Jaemin come in please." I carefully walk in. Is this a trap? "Sangmin!" She calls out the name. "No, I don't need to see him. I'm leaving." She stops me. "Jaemin meet Sangmin, my younger cousin who's visiting me." My mouth made an 'o' shape. "I'm so sorry. But here's your sweater back."

"Wait, y/n is this the dude you've been crying about?" He asks y/n. "Yes why?" She asks. "You 2 are going to talk now. And he only leaves when you both either get back together or say a nice goodbye." He takes our wrists and let us sit down on the couch. "Sangmin, you don't have to do this. I broke up with him and now I'm crying over him. It's my fault, don't get Jaemin involved." She says. "Don't get me involved? Y/n I'm the one you broke up with, of course I'm involved."

"Yeah okay but Sangmin still doesn't have to do this. You can leave." She sits with her head in her hands. It was quiet as I suddenly hear sobbing. Is she crying? I sit closer to her and rub her back. "Don't cry please. You know that it makes me cry as well." I say. "I'm just so stupid to let you go. I hate myself!" She cries. "Don't ever say that again. Don't hate yourself! You're too precious for that." I tell her. "I still don't know the exact reason why you broke up with me but I don't need to know. I just wish for you to stop crying and smile again."

I get her a tissue. And hug her. "I thought I was the only one struggling and not being able to move on but now I see you. Y/n we both know we can't be without each other. I still love you." I tell her. She looks me in the eyes and hugs me tightly. "I love you too Jaemin. I shouldn't have broken up with you. I'm sorry." She apologises. "I'll accept your apology only if you take me back as your boyfriend." I say. "Of course Jaemin! I missed you so much." I kiss her forehead as we lay down on her couch, cuddled up together.

~
A/N: A little earlier I saw this book was #1 for the #Shotaro 🥺 that made my day honestly 💚🌱