•Jungwoo•

Kim Jungwoo
Word count: 1005
-

Y/N's POV

I had zoom class today. I didn't want to. It's even more boring than going to school. There I at least can talk with friends. I still had 5 minutes left. I quickly change shirts and made my hair look a little less like a mess. This will do. I got a text from my friend. 'Where are you, class started!' Oh damn I'm already late. I turn on the zoom class. "Y/n you also decided to still come?" The teacher comments once she saw me. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

Class went on. It was extremely boring. I looked around at the different students on my screen. I usually don't pay attention to them in class. I see a lot of faces I recognise but I never talked with them or remember their names. "Does anyone still have questions?" The teacher suddenly asks. A guy answered. I've never seen him before. I text my friend and asked her about the mysterious boy. 'You know who that is?' She quickly replied. 'Kim Jungwoo, He sits always in the back and only talks when the teacher asks something.' She sends to me.

He looks cute and his voice is very soft and calming. Why did I never notice him before? 'Do you know his number?' I ask my friend through text. 'No, why'd I know? Oh you crushing on him?' I roll my eyes. 'No, just curious about him.' I chuckle to myself. Class was taking so long and I had another one after this. I am not ready for this. As I finished this zoom call I quickly get myself some water to drink. I came back and started my other class. As I check my phone I see a notification.

I got a new follower. I check who it is and see Jungwoo! I follow him back without hesitation. He send me a message. 'Hey, we're from the same class right.' I smile at the screen. 'Look up at your pc.' I did and saw him between the other students from this zoom class. We text each other from time to time as the teacher didn't notice. He's too busy finding out how his computer works. 'This is boring, why can't we just leave?' I text Jungwoo. 'Who says we can't?' I couldn't believe he send that.

"Hey y/n." I turn around to find Jungwoo. We decided to get lunch together and I'm glad we did. "Hey Jungwoo." I smile at him. "Shall we get food?" I nod and follow him. "I was really surprised to see that you suddenly had followed me." I say to start a conversation. "Was that too sudden? I just thought it'd be fun if we could get to know each other. We're classmates after all." He explains. "I was actually happy to see that notification. I actually wanted to get to know you as well." I tell him.

We sit down at a table and order some food and drinks. "So Jungwoo what do you do after class?" I ask him. "Nothing much. I mostly just sit home and help with chores. But I do like to play games." I nod and take a sip from my drink. "What about you?" He asks. "I really don't do much, I rather stay inside but during summer I like to go to the beach." It got quiet after but Jungwoo was smiling sweetly. "Can I say you're cute or does that make you feel uncomfortable?" I ask. "It's fine, I'm already used to it."

"Oh then, you're cute." I tell him. "Thanks, you're really pretty." I feel my cheeks heating up. "Why did we never talk before? We could've been such great friends." I say. "You think so? Well I always wanted to talk to you but I never knew what I should say." I look at Jungwoo in awe. He's too pure. "Well I could've also walked to you but I never did, which was stupid." I laugh at myself. "Promise me we will talk more with each other and get better friends in the future!" Jungwoo locked his pinky with mine. "I promise."

"Y/n congratulations!" My friend runs up to me. "For what?" I ask her confused. "Don't act dumb." She slightly hit my shoulder. "But I really don't know what you're talking about." I say to her. "Wait, did I ruin it? Oh crap. I should've just waited until you told me." I was still confused. "Tell me what's going on?" I ask curious. "Well there's a rumour that Jungwoo's going to ask you out today and another rumour that you already said yes so I thought you were already dating him but apparently he hasn't asked you yet. I'm sorry for ruining the surprise."

"Wait so Jungwoo wants to ask me out?" I said surprised. "How do you know?" I turn and see Jungwoo furrowing. "Who told you that?" He asks with a little pout. I point at my friend. "How do you know?" He asks her. "There's a rumour going around. But I thought you already asked. I'm sorry." He shook his head. "It's fine I guess. See you later." He holds his backpack straps and passed us, walking to his class. "Why didn't he ask me now?" I questioned. "I don't know, go follow him!" She pushed me.

"Jungwoo wait!" I stop him. He sighs and turns around. "Aren't you going to ask me now?" I ask him. "Why should I? It's no longer a surprise and you don't seem that excited about. You probably don't even like me back." He said. "What do you mean? I do like you Jungwoo!" I tell him. "As friends you mean." I shook my head. "Hell no, not just as friends. I really like you." I tell him. "You do?" I nod. "Oh wow! I like you too y/n, a lot. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I hug him. "Of course Jungwoo!"

~
A/N: so I don't know how these zoom calls work because it's another system for my school but I hope it's a little alike.
Also I have a task to make and I'm gonna make it about Jaemin and his charity work that he all did🥺 I better get good grades for it!
💚🌱