•Taeyong•

Lee Taeyong
Word count: 1030
-

Taeyong's POV

"At what time does she finish?" I ask mom again. "In an hour. Thanks that you want to pick her up, she'll be overly happy to see you again." She smiled. "I'm excited to see her again." I say. I finally am back home for a little while but we haven't told my younger sister as a surprise. Since she still goes to school I'm going to pick her up. I can't wait to spend time together again with my family! As I see it's almost time I go to the car and drive to her school.

I arrived at the school and got out of my car waiting for the school bell to ring. Once it rings I see different students running out. There were so many  students that I didn't see y/n. I waited some more for her maybe she's still talking with a teacher or at her locker. Suddenly one of her friends sees me and runs up to me. "Taeyong! Great that you're here, you gotta help!" Haechan pulls me with him. "Why what's wrong?" I ask. "She needs you, they're bullying her!" He tells me, I was shocked hearing that.

I follow Haechan until I see a group teens in a circle and everyone yelling. "Y/n!" I call her name. It was heartbreaking to see what happened. "Yah! Let her go!" I yell at the boys surrounding her. "Why? Who even are you?" A kid asks me. "I'm her brother now leave and let her go!" I yell at him even though we were standing right in front of each other. They all walk away until the same boy kicked her once again. "That's enough!" I take him by the collar but Haechan and y/n stopped me from hitting him.

"Taeyong please don't." I hear y/n's soft voice. I let go of him and pat his shoulders. "You're lucky for now." I tell him and he runs off. I turn around and hug with y/n. "Are you okay now? Did they hurt you?" I ask her. "Not really, I'm okay." She says. "Y/n your lip is bleeding. Let's go home so I can take care of that cut." I say. "Wait no. I don't want mom and dad to see me like this." I look at her full with worry. "Please." She gives me her pleading eyes.

"Haechan can we come to your place?" He nods and we go back to my car. I drive us to Haechan's home. "Do you have some equipments to take care of it?" I ask him and he walks straight to the bathroom. "Why didn't you tell me anything?" I ask y/n. "Because you always worry and you were gone." She tells me. "That's still no reason to not tell me. You're my little sister, I don't want people to hurt you." I hold her hands and look in her eyes. "I'm sorry."

I shook my head. "Don't be sorry." Haechan runs back in the room with cotton pads and disinfectant. "This is gonna sting a little okay." I put some on the cotton pads and carefully clean her wound. "Ai, that's enough." She pulls her head away. "Why did they do that?" I ask. Y/n was quiet and so was Haechan. They look at each other. "You 2 know, tell me." I say. "It's just something stupid. Let it be." Y/n tries. "You should just say it. He's your brother, he'll understand." Haechan says. I hate that I don't know what they're talking about.

"Well what is it? Can I know?" I ask. "I'll let you 2 alone." Haechan got up but y/n stops him. "Please stay." He sits back as I only got more confused. "Are you 2 dating?" I ask and they shook their heads quickly. "No, I could never." Y/n chuckles but turns serious again. "Taeyong." She looks at me. "I'm a lesbian." She confesses. "That's why they bully me." She adds to it. I didn't know what to say, I was happy for her. I smile and give her a big hug. "I'm happy you found yourself!"

Her grip tightened a little. "Thank you Taeyong!" She looks up at me and smiles. "I support you and I will always support you." I tell her. "Do mom and dad know?" I ask but she shook her head. "Only my friends and then someone heard and the whole school knows it now." She sighs. "Well it's their loss if they don't think you're amazing and can't take it. You know, these boys are just scared you'll find a better girl than them." I hear her chuckle. "Thank you, that means a lot to me." She tells me.

"But you have to tell mom and dad." I say. "But what if they don't accept me?" She looks scared. "Don't worry about that because they love you and care about you no matter your sexuality." I calm her. "Shall we go and tell them?" She takes a deep breath and nods. "Thank you Haechanie! I see you at school tomorrow." She hugs him goodbye as we leave back to home. We quickly arrived since it's not far from Haechan's home. "I'll stay with you okay. You can do it!" She nods and we get out of the car.

"Mom, dad we're home." They come out of the kitchen. "Y/n what happened with your lip? Did you fight?" I stopped mom before she could get mad. "Mom, don't be mad at her. She did nothing wrong. Actually y/n has to say something to you both." I tell them. "What is it?" Dad asks. "Can we sit down?" Y/n asks, we go to the living room and sit down. "I like girls." She straight up said. "What? Oh that's totally fine. Come here y/n, sweetie!" Mom gets up and hugs her. "We love you for who you are, all of us!" Dad tells her and joins the hug.

~
A/N: this was for my LGBTQ+ readers, I hope this was okay and remember you're always worth it and there are always people who'll support you!
💚🌱