•Yuta•

Nakamoto Yuta
Word count: 1006
-

Yuta's POV

"We should go out after school, like a date." Y/n says to me. "Sounds great! We can go get ice cream and maybe a movie." I smile happily. "Uh Yuta, don't we have soccer practice?" My friend asks. "Ugh I totally forgot. Can't I just skip it for once?" I sigh. "But the more you work for this the bigger the chances for your dream college." He said. "Do you really think I want this for my future? I got other plans." I tell him. "Like what?" I think, what's the best I can come up with.

"I don't know but at least something else than this. I'm skipping practice, just tell coach I had an emergency at home." I turn back to y/n. "I'm sorry, so what'd you like to do after school?" I ask her. "The ice cream and movie sound great, let's do that!" She smiles. "That's a date." I smile and give her a quick kiss on the head. "Yuta no kissing in school." My teacher scolds me. "It was just a quick peck." I defend. "Rules are rules." I roll my eyes. "Yes fine. I'm sorry."

"Can I come over at your place after school?" Y/n asks. "Sure, are you also staying for dinner?" She nods her head. "Dude we got practice, last time you also cancelled." I sigh. "I don't care okay. Let me just have time with my girlfriend." I say. "Coach said if you skip any more practices you won't be playing next week." He tells me. "D-did he really said that? He can't do that, I'm one of the better players in the team." I couldn't believe it. "Well that's what he said." My friend tells me. "Fine, y/n can you just wait during practice."

"My parents and I are going on a little weekend getaway, do you wanna come with us? We're going to the beach." Y/n tells me. "Oh that sounds so great!" I smile. "Yuta, my office now." I look up and see the coach. I apologise to y/n and follow him. "What's wrong coach?" I ask. "This weekend is a big game. We need you there, so also during practice. There's a scouts coming for you." My eyes widened. "Really? That's great but..." I look down and sigh. "What is it Nakamoto. Tell me."

"Y/n asked me to go to the beach with her this weekend." I said. "You can go another time, this can be your future Yuta." I shook my head. "You don't get it. I want to spend as much as time with her because my future is already planned. And it's not soccer." He looks at me confused. "I don't get it." I sigh before telling coach. "A few months ago I auditioned at a company in Korea. I got accepted, I'm going to be an artist. Once I graduate I'm leaving. I haven't told anyone yet. Not even y/n."

"Y/n, can we go to the city. Just have fun and do whatever." I ask her out. "Uh I gotta study. My dad said that I already should start for the exams." She said. "But that's still more than a month." I said. "I know but you know how my dad is like." She gives me an apologetic smile. "Just a few hours, after that you can study again." I say. "I'll ask and text you." I nod. "Okay, bye. I have practice." I give her a kiss and left to the locker rooms.

"Y/n~ you want to go to a cafe together?" I ask. "Studies, exams are in a couple weeks. You should study too." She tells me through the phone. "But I just want to be with you. And see it as a break. You need to clear your mind." I hope she'd say yes. "Fine but not too long okay, I don't want my parents to kill me yet." I chuckle. "Don't worry, I'll bring you back home on time. I'll be there in 20 minutes!" We end the call and I rush to her place. I really want to spend my last weeks together before leaving.

"How was your exam?" Y/n asks me. "it's was fine I guess. I'll pass that's the most important, what about you?" I ask curiously. "It went amazing! I'm sure I'll get good grades!" I smile at her. "I'm proud of you. I know you can do this! You're the smartest girl in this school." I hug her. "Thanks for believing in me, I don't know what to do if you weren't here." She laughs but I didn't. I'm leaving in less than a month. How'd she feel about it? I never thought about it.

"I can't believe it, we're finally going to graduate today!" Y/n cheers. Everyone is happy, all students except for me. "What's wrong Yuta, you don't look happy." She asks me. "I'm fine. Just know that no matter what happens I love you and I'm proud of you." We hug each other as I tell her these words. "You sound like you're saying goodbye. But you're just staying here right." I didn't response. "Let's go to our seats now." This whole day's just heartbreaking for me. I'll have to say bye to my parents and sisters, I'll have to say bye to my friend but mostly y/n.

After the ceremony my parents give me a hug. "You did great son! And you'll do even better in Korea." Dad said. "I'm going to miss you! But you should first celebrate with your friends before you leave." Mom says. "You're leaving?" I turn to see y/n. "Um yes. I'm so sorry. Princess don't cry please." I wipe her tears. "I'll always keep loving you, no matter where I am. I love you and I want you to be happy and make your dreams come true. Goodbye my love." I give her a sweet and loving kiss.

~
A/N: this was a little heartbreaking but somehow I think it's still cute... but this made me realise I'm starting my last year in a week. I'm gonna fail but I wish all of you luck if you already started or are going to start school soon💚🌱