•Jaemin•

Na Jaemin
Word count: 1008
-

Y/N's POV

"Let's get some ice cream there." I point at the convenience store at the corner of the street. "Sure let's go." My friend and I walk in and go to the freezers. As we turn around the isle I see a guy standing, he looks ethereal! "Wow." Escapes my mouth without realising. My friend hitting my arm as he looks at us. "Wow?" He says on a questioning tone. "Yes, wow!" I repeat with no shame. "What for?" The mysterious boy asks. "You. Look at you! So..." I couldn't find the right words.

"So wow?" He guessed and I nod. "Thanks I guess?" He awkwardly chuckles and got his iced coffee before going to the checkout. "Did you see him?" I ask my friend. "Yes, why did you have to embarrass us?" She asks. "Did I? Oops. But he looks like an actual prince from a fairytale." I tell her. "Yes he does. Sadly I already have a boyfriend." She sighs. "Sadly?" We both laugh. "Don't tell YangYang I said that." I playfully roll my eyes. We got our ice creams and a few drinks as we pay and walk out the store.

"But seriously, that guy was amazingly handsome." I say as I enjoy my ice cream. "Oh really?" We turn around, it was the same guy from before. "Oh you, again. Hi." I awkwardly say. I'm only embarrassing myself. "Yes me again, hi." He smiles. "Wow." I blurt out again. "Stop saying wow. You're just embarrassing." My friend tells me. "I know." I deeply sigh. "You're cute." I couldn't believe he said that. A handsome man calling me cute. "I'm Jaemin by the way." He says. "I'm y/n, nice to meet you." I smile. "Would you maybe like to go out some time?"

He just asked me out! How incredible. I look at my friend. She was nodding heavily. "Yes." He smiles again. "Can I have your number, then we can keep contact." He asks me. We switched phones to give our numbers to each other. He named himself 'nana🤴💕' which was cute. "I have to go now but I'll text you later, bye y/n." He waves at me as he left us. "Bye Jaemin." I softly say, he probably didn't hear me. "Oh my god!" I squealed happily. "You are so lucky today. He is handsome and sweet."

"I hope I really can get along with him." I say. I was actually very excited for something that hasn't been planned yet. But a part in me is also nervous and even a bit anxious. After all Jaemin's still a stranger and I don't know what can happen. But for now everything's still chill. "We should already plan what you're going to wear." My friend tells me. "What already?" I questioned. "Yes, you should be prepared if he asks you out on a date." She tells me. We ate our ice creams and talked about the date that's not even planned yet.

"Oooh I got a text from Jaemin!" I smile and showed y/f/n. "Date at the aquarium next week, that's so cute." She says in awe. "He's the right guy. If it doesn't work out, he would've done something incredibly stupid." She tells me with a chuckle. "I'm so ready for this! Can it be next week already?" I ask with a pout. "Just wait a little while. It'll be sooner than you think." She tells me. "I know but right now it still looks so far!" I whine like a little kid.

"How do I look?" I ask as I checked one last time in the mirror. "Gorgeous! I'm jealous." She overreacted. "Jaemin will love love LOVE IT!" I giggle. "You think so?" I ask. "Of course. Don't be nervous. Remember he's a sweetheart. Anyway I gotta go." She says and gets off my bed. "Where to?" I ask. "YangYang, he asked me to come over at his place. Have fun with Jaemin, just relax and keep me updated. And if he still ends up on being a creep call and run!" I laugh. "I will, have fun with YangYang." She left our shared apartment.

Soon after she left the bell rings. I open and see Jaemin with a big smile and flowers. "Hi precious." I blush at the nickname. "These are for you. I hope you like them." He gave me the flowers. "They're beautiful. I'll put them in a vase and then we can leave." I say and go put the flowers away. "Oh is that you as a kid?" Jaemin asks holding a picture frame. "Ah yeah, I was an awkward child." I chuckle. "No you were cute, and still are." I look at Jaemin. "You're a real flirt aren't you?" He simply shrugs.

"Oh look at these." Jaemin points out some colourful fish mindlessly swimming around. "Oh look at that it's a shark." I point out. "Baaaaby shark dudududu." He sang in a child like voice. I was laughing with his silliness. "Wait He isn't going to eat these fish right?" I shook my head. "They're smart enough to choose the right fish and sharks." I tell him. "You're so smart, aye." He tells me. "No, don't say that." I playfully hit his shoulder. "Why? Do you get shy when I give you compliments?" He asks me. "Maybe." I answer him.

"Aww y/n is blushing." He teased and squeezed my cheeks. "Jaemin, not here. People are looking." I tell him. "If you ever decide to be officially my girlfriend then you should get used to it." He smiles making me stop. "Your girlfriend? You really think we could be something?" I ask him. "Um yes. You think differently?" He asks with big eyes full of hope. "I don't think differently it's just so sudden." Jaemin smiles at me. "So you also think we could be something?" I nod in response. "Then would you be my girlfriend?" He asks me. "Of course Jaemin." I smile and we hug.

~
A/N: I'm really using NCT in every project I have this school year. I'm really gonna use my light stick to add more colour in my outfit for my presentation. And before you ask, my subject is colours and space so it does make sense. But yeah it's tomorrow and I'm stressing cuz I don't know my text and ugh 4 languages are too much-
💚🌱