•Haechan•

Lee Donghyuck
Word count: 1023
-

Y/N's POV

"I'm so excited for tomorrow!" I said overly happy. "Why?" My friend asks. "Well because it's a first date and he's just so amazing! Like so caring and funny and he makes me feel comfortable! He's just perfect!" I exclaimed. "Don't overdo it okay. He isn't that perfect." She rolls her eyes. "Yeah yeah nobody's perfect, but he's perfect to me." I tell her. "That's not what I mean." She starts. "Look, fans have spotted him with a girl yesterday. They seem very close. I wouldn't trust someone like that. He's a player!"

She showed me the picture, he indeed looks close with that girl. Maybe a little too close. For what I can see, she's really pretty. If he went on a date with her I'm sure he won't like me as much. I'm just me, she's so wow! He'll definitely choose her. "Can you send that picture to me?" I ask. "Why? Are you going to confront him with it?" She asks. "No. Not yet. Definitely not through text." I tell her. "It's just, why did he go on a date with her if we're going on a date as well?"

"Just go and see. If he acts strange, end it right there. You deserve better than a guy who dates any girl he sees." She says. I was feeling insecure at the moment, what if he thought I wasn't anything he needed so he decided to meet someone else. "Hey, don't be sad. I just wanted to let you know so you won't get more hurt afterwards. Better be prepared right?" I nod as she hugs me. "You're a strong girl, I know you." She smiles at me. "I'll help you tomorrow with your outfit and makeup, you'll look fabulous!"

"Go shower then we can do your hair and makeup after." My friend tells me. "Um, he told me he likes it natural. No makeup." I say. "Girl, you wanna look eye catching right?" I think for a bit before slowly nodding. After I got ready she starts doing my hair and then my makeup. I look at myself in the mirror. "Woah." I gasp surprised. "You like it?" She asks. "I love it, thank you!" I smile at her. I never did a full makeup yet, she really did a great job. "Now get dressed, he'll be here soon."

The doorbell rang, I ran to the door and open it to see Haechan standing with a big smile. "Hey, are you ready for today?" He asks. "I am, let's go!" I follow him to the car. "You look really pretty today." He says, I start blushing. "Thank you." I look down at my hands. "Is something wrong?" He asks me. "N-no. I'm just excited for our first date." I chuckle. "I'm also happy for our first date. Don't be nervous okay, it's just me." He holds my hand making me blush even more. He starts the car and we drive to the cafe.

We walk into the cafe and sit down at a table. "What would you like, I'll go order it." He says. I look at the list of many drinks and snacks. "Lemonade and cheesecake please." He goes to the cashier and orders. I look at my phone and see a notification from Instagram. 'Y/n what is this? He's with someone else and you're going on a date with him?' One of my cousins send me the same picture. It made me feel bad again. I should talk about it with Haechan. "They'll come bring our order." He was back at the table.

"Are you okay? It really looks like something's bothering you." He says worried. "Haechan, people have been telling me that you're dating someone else, and what I see on these pictures it really looks like it. Why'd you do that?" I finally let it out. "What? Y/n I'd never date 2 girls at the same time! Can I see?" I show him the pictures and he suddenly starts laughing. "That's my sister. Why'd people think I'm dating her? But no seriously, you're the only one. It's my first date with you and there's no one else."

I smile again. "I'm sorry for accusing you. But it just made me feel insecure, that you maybe liked a prettier girl and would forget about me..." He shushed me. "There's no one prettier than you. I really like you, don't worry okay? For me it's just you." He made sure I got it and then softly smiles at me. "I feel so stupid right now." I sigh. "Don't, I get why people thought I was dating someone else. It's just a misunderstanding. Now let's have fun on our first date okay?" I smile and nod.

"Here's your lemonade, a cola, a cheesecake and your muffin. Enjoy." We Thank the woman. Me and Haechan start talking about different topics as we were enjoying our food and drinks. "What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?" I ask. "No, I just thought you look cute. Enjoying your food like that and just your smile. Oh I sound so cheesy, I'm sorry." He laughs at himself. "No it's nice, thank you. And talking about cheese this cheesecake is amazing wow!" We both chuckle. "Really? Can I get a bite?" He asks and I feed him.

"Oh wow, that's really good." He said surprised. "Oh wait you got some on your lips." I say. "Where? Here?" I shook my head. "Here?" I shook my head again. "Here." I say and wipe it with a napkin. We made eye contact, it's like a spark happening between us. He looks at my lips then back at my eyes. "Can I kiss you?" He asks. I nod and he leans in. I close my eyes and feel his soft lips on mine. We pull away and both smile like kids. "I know this is not over yet, but would you like to go on a second date with me?" He asks and I smile. "Of course Haechan, I'd love to."

~
A/N: sooo... I watched 90's Love and what was that? I think it's amazing! Except for the uneven line distribution but the MV and the song itself are just WOW!
💚🌱