•Jeno•

Lee Jeno
Word count: 1032
Requested by TylerWaffles I hope you enjoy it!
¡Angst¡
-

Y/N's POV

"You have to go already?" I ask Jeno. "Yes, I'm sorry baby. I'll see you after work. I promise I won't be late this time." He gives me a peck on my forehead as he gets his shoes on and walks out of the door. Now the house is empty again. It's always like this, he comes over during his breaks and leaves right after he arrived. And at night he's always late, I keep falling asleep as I wait for him. It's not fun anymore, living like this.

Jeno brought happiness into my life but the longer our relationship the more it fades away. I'm feeling like before I met him again, horrible. Maybe this isn't meant to be. And who knows what he's doing at work, maybe he isn't even at work. He has also noticed that the fun and joy is gone, maybe he doesn't want me anymore. Just like everyone else. No one wants me as girlfriend, as a friend, not even as a sister. I pull my legs to my chest and sit in a little ball. Tears start to flood my eyes.

The clock strikes 1am. He's extremely late, he promised me to be on time. He lied. Not even a text to let me know where he is. I try to call him, he declined and I get to voicemail. Why'd he do that? I go to the kitchen and take out my painkillers. I take a big glass of water and take 2 at once. I gulp them down at ease, I take a third and a fourth. Soon it were already more than 7 pills, the container is empty.

Why am I still standing? Why don't they work? I question myself. I take the sleeping pills that Jeno usually takes before bed. I take a few at first, everything starts to feel heavy but still nothing more happened. I take all the rest in one. When I gulped everything down I hear my phone in the distance. I go back to the living room and look at my phone. It was blurry because of the tears but I still pick up. "Y/n?" I hear Jaemin's voice. "Y-Yeah." My voice was trembling. "Is Jeno with you?" He asks me. "No, no he's not here. He didn't pick up my call either."

"Are you okay? I barely can hear you." My voice was soft, everything felt heavy. It was hard keeping my eyes open. "I n-need Jeno." I say with the last bit of energy as then my phone fell out of my hand. I try to get up and walk my way to the door, it was more like stumbling to the door. As I took my keys I fell down. I look around me hoping to find something that can help me up or my phone but I couldn't find the energy.

Jeno's POV

I ring the bell to y/n's apartment but nothing. I knock on the door. "Y/n it's me can you open please?" I ask as I keep knocking. I go to her neighbour and ring their bell. "Jeno? What are you doing here at 1am?" They ask me. "Do you maybe have a key to y/n's apartment? It's urgent and she doesn't open." I say in panic. They quickly gave me a key. I open the door and the first thing I see is her laying on the ground. "Baby! Y/n wake up, please." I hole her head in my hands. "Call an ambulance!" I tell the neighbour as the tears start rolling down my cheeks.

I sit here, waiting to know more. Hoping to see the doctor walking to me with good news. "She'll be fine, she's a strong girl." Taeyong tells me. "No it's not fine. It's my fault. I didn't make her happy anymore and now this happened." I was with my head in my hands. "Don't blame yourself. You didn't know this was going to happen." He says. "Lee Jeno?" I look up and see the doctor. "Yes that's me. How's y/n?" I ask.

"Mrs. y/l/n has taken multiple medication. We had to empty her stomach and she's stable now but she's resting." He tells me. "Can I see her?" He nods. "When she woke up she asked for you. But of course not too long." I nod and follow him to the room she's at. "Baby!" I saw her in the bed almost lifeless. I hug her and kiss her forehead. "I'm so sorry." I whisper in her ear. "Why?" Her soft voice asks. "That this had to happen. You don't deserve this." I tell her.

"How did I get here?" She asks. "Jaemin ran into the practice room with full panic. He told me there's something wrong with you. I came to your apartment and found you on the ground. I was so scared to lose you." I hug her once again. "Why are you crying?" I ask worried. "I'm so stupid, I should be sorry." I take her a tissue to wipe her tears. "I started overthinking when you got late again and then declined my call. I shouldn't have done it." She holds my hand with her smaller one, gripping tightly on me.

"It's okay, all that matters is that you're still here with me. I love you y/n." I tell her. "I love you too Jeno. But I'm sorry, I doubted you. I shouldn't be making conclusions so quickly." She says. "No don't be sorry. I see from where you get it. And if I make a promise I should keep it. From now on I truly promise to be there for you and help you and care for you." I say. "Are you sure?" She asks me and I nod in response. "Yes, I mean it. I want to be with my love." I give her a peck. "I'm sorry to interrupt but y/n has to rest now." The doctor says. I tell y/n goodbye before I leave the room.

~
A/N: I hope this was good, it's been a while since I wrote some angst. The Yuta imagine will come too
💚🌱