•Yuta•

Nakamoto Yuta
Word count: 1096
Angst, mention of death
-

Y/N's POV

"So then he took me to the movies." I explained Yuta. "That sounds very romantic." He says. "It definitely was." I smile as we walk into the cafe together. We order and sit down at a table. As we were chatting and having fun I see my boyfriend walking in with some girl I've never met before. He didn't see me. "Who's she?" Yuta asks me. "I have no idea, maybe a friend of his." I say. "Avery close friend I see." He sarcastically said. I look at them and see them kissing.

"Y/n, you deserve so much better! Believe me, he's not worth the tears." Yuta says. "I'm fine, don't worry." I say. "The tears rolling down your cheeks tell me otherwise, you want a hug?" I didn't notice I was crying. "No, I said I'm fine Yuta." I wipe them away with my sleeves. "I'm going home." I say but Yuta stops me. "No, don't let him ruin everything. You're staying. I'll kick his butt later." I sigh. "Then at least let me go to the restroom now." Yuta nods in response and I leave the table.

Yuta's POV

Y/n left, I'm so mad that he just cheated on her. And the worst thing is he doesn't even notice we're right here. "Are you still with her?" I hear the girl say. "Yes, I just can't breakup. Not yet, but I promise soon we can be together without having to worry to get caught." He answers the girl. "I'll be happy when she's out of your life. Maybe it's better that she just dies." I look their way and see y/n getting back from the restroom. "Yeah, she deserves to die. Y/n, such a loser."

"You don't have to worry anymore. I'll be out of your disgusting life!" She hit him in the face before storming out. "I'm not done with you." I say to him before walking after y/n. "Please stop. Don't run away." I ask trying to keep up with her pace. "I hate him Yuta!" She cries, I hold her in my arms and let her cry for a while. "You don't need to hear his lies anymore. I'm here for you girl, don't worry. I care about you." I rest my head on top of hers. We stand like this for a while.

"Can you take me home now please?" She asks me. "Of course." We walk to the car together in silence. "Y/n, how are you feeling?" I ask her once we're in the car. "Do you really have to ask that? I feel used, stupid, just messed up." She tells me. "You want me to stay with you?" I ask hoping she'd say yes. "No, I need time for myself right now." She says. "Are you sure? I want to help." I tell her. "I know but there's nothing much you can do now."

"What's wrong Yuta?" Jungwoo asks. "I haven't heard anything from y/n yet. I'm worried about her." I say. "It's probably nothing to worry about." He says. "Have you ever seen her cry?" I ask him. "I don't think so." He answered. "Before yesterday happened, me neither. She's lost and broken. I should've just stayed with her no matter what she said." I sigh. "She'll text you back later. She told you she needs some time alone right." I just lay my head on the table. "I just like her and I don't want her to be sad." I say.

"You like her? Or do you love her?" I look at Jungwoo. "I think we both know the answer." He said. "Where's everyone?" Taeyong asks. "I don't know, why?" I ask. "I got some news and I think everyone should just know." He says. "What is it you sound so serious." Jungwoo said. "Because it is." Taeyong takes a deep breath before telling us. "Y/n passed away last night. Her mom found her in the bedroom, called an ambulance but it was just too late." Time stopped, I feel my heart break in a million pieces. How could this happen?

"She passed away? No, that can't be." I say shaking my head. "Y/n isn't dead. This is a mistake. This can't be true!" They tried calming me down. "Yuta, we know it's hard to believe but we can't go back in time. We can't change what has happened. I'm so sorry." I didn't know how to react, should I cry because I'm sad or scream because I'm angry? I haven't even had a chance to say goodbye, to tell her I love her. "We're here for you. You can always talk with any of us." They tell me.

Everyone was dressed in black. Everyone was sad and quiet. We're all together for y/n's funeral. "Yuta, I'm so glad you're here. I'm sure y/n would've loved you to be here. I still have something for you, from her." Y/n's mom told me. "T-thank you. I'm sorry for your loss, y/n was a lovely person and brought so much joy to all of us." I say, holding back the tears. I didn't open the envelope yet, I can't open it with everyone around. "What do you have there?" Jaehyun asks. "I'll find that out later."

"You still want to say your last goodbye?" The guys ask me. I nod and follow behind her family to say a last goodbye, one by one. The picture of her made me think back of all memories we had together. It was an emotional rollercoaster. But incredible memories I'll never forget. "y/n I'll miss you so much. I'm sure you'll be fine up there. I love you so much." I whisper. I go back to my seat, I try to keep myself together and not cry in front of everyone.

After the whole ceremony I get into the car. I take out the envelope out of my pocket. My name was written on it. I open it and take out a letter. I read all of it. 'I love you, goodbye Yuta.' That's how she ended the letter. She loves me. I smile to myself, at the same time I feel tears rolling down my cheeks. In the envelope she had put her necklace in. She wanted me to keep it, so she'll be always with me wherever I go. I put it on and look at the charm, she's really with me now.

~
A/N: this was really sad, I'm sorry if I made anyone feel uncomfortable tho. But I felt like writing this, next one will be happier again
💚🌱