•Hendery•

Wong Kunhang
Word count: 531
Genre: fluff; blurb
-

Hendery's POV

"Be ready, I'm picking you up in 20 minutes." I tell y/n. "Why? Where are you taking me?" She asks. "We're going out for the whole evening and night. Just us 2 having fun and not having to worry about anything." I tell her. "So see that you're ready, I'm leaving the dorm now." I take my keys and walk out. Just like I said I arrived 20 minutes later at y/n's apartment. Luckily I had a spare key so I could just get inside. "Sweetie, I'm here." I wait for her response. "Bathroom, you can come in." I see her standing doing her hair. "Are you really dressing up and everything? I wanted to have a chill night." I say. "I'm not dressing up, just doing my hair. You don't want it to be in it's state that it was before." I playfully rolled my eyes before giving her a quick kiss. "You're always pretty though." She smiles at my compliment. "Let's go now." She turns off the lights and checks if she got everything. I take her hand in mine as we get to the car. "It won't be a long drive." I tell her as I start the car. "Where are we eating?" She asks. "You'll see when we get there." I start the ride and soon we arrived. "Oh thank you!" It's y/n's favourite restaurant also the restaurant we had our first date at. "Ladies first." I hold open the door for her. "Oh so you can go first." She laughs. "Oh didn't know you were a guy." Luckily our humour is on the same level. We can always have fun together. We ordered food and talked about our past week. I haven't seen her in so long just because of my schedules. It doesn't make it easier that we live apart. "Here's your food, enjoy it." We always order the same thing ever since we first came here. The owners already know us, we just love this place. "So why did you decide to take me out today?" She asks. "I wanted to be with you again. And I remember you saying you missed me yesterday when we called." She smiles knowing it's the truth. "I'm happy you're taking me out today, it's exactly what I needed." She sighs deeply. "Why? Did something happen?" I asked worried. "Just a long day at work. I had no time to rest except for my lunch break." After our food I take y/n for a walk. Just somewhere, not really knowing where. We'll see where we end up. "Oh can we get candy here." I smile and nod. We get different snacks and candies. We walk around a little more, just being crazy like always. I see y/n yawn. "Are you tired?" I ask her. "No. Okay maybe a little." I chuckle. "I'll take you home." I wrap my arm around her as we walk back. "Thank you for today, you want to sleepover?" She asks cutely. "You want me to sleep here tonight?" She smiles and nods. "Then I'll stay here with you."

~
A/N: I saw this video of Hendery being soft and a creak head, it was so cute and funny. He's such a sweet guy! That's why I wrote this, hope you enjoyed💚🌱