•Yuta•

Nakamoto Yuta
Word count: 816
-

Yuta's POV

"You should just confess to her already." Johnny tells me. "But what if she rejects?" I ask unsure. "Then you just say you were joking." I look at him in disbelief. "You do that?" I ask. "No, I don't get rejected. Just be confident and ask her out." I shook my head. "We're best friend. I'm not going to ruin that." I say. "Your choice, but don't be surprised if she finds another guy to date." I jump up hearing that. "What? No, she won't." Johnny just smiles. "Yes she will, as long as you don't ask her."

"Fine. I'll go to her place and ask her out." I stand up and leave to y/n's place. I knock and only hear a soft voice. "Come in." As I used the spare key, I walked into the apartment. All lights were turned off. All that I could hear was some sad song and sobbing. "Are you crying?" I turn on the lights of her bedroom and see her laying down on her bed. "No, I'm not." She lies. "Can I come lay next to you?" She nods and I lay down. "Want some hugs?"

Without saying anything she hugs me tightly. "Oh I'm sorry for making your shirt wet with my tears." She apologises. "Don't be sorry. Do you mind telling me what's wrong?" I ask her holding her in my arms. "I hate how humans say and do things without thinking. Don't they realise it hurts peoples feelings? I'm just scared." She holds onto my shirt. "I know, it's scary. But you don't have to be, I'm here for you." I tell her. "I really am. I care for you. I love you." She looks up into my eyes. "You do?" I nod and smile.

"Do you feel the same?" I ask, nervous for rejection. "Yes, I do feel the same." She hugs me more. "Then do you want to be my girlfriend?" She nods. "Of course Yuta." It's great to see her smile again. "It's still early, maybe we can go somewhere and have fun." I suggest. "Where do you think to go?" She asks me. "You remember when we hung out, that arcade." She nods. "The one we went to with the guys? Can we also eat at the restaurant across the arcade?" I nod in response. "Wipe those big tears away and let's go, cutie."

"Let's play that game!" We were playing a few different games. We for sure had fun. Seeing y/n smile makes me feel warm inside. It's the best feeling ever. "Did I already told you I like you?" I whispered as I back hugged her. "So many times already even though we're only dating for an hour." She chuckles. "But I like you too. More than you do." I shook my head. "No, that's not possible." I laugh. "Whatever you believe. Oh look plushies!" She cutely points at the claw machines. "You want one?" I ask.

"Yes, are you really going to get me one of these?" I nod, sure of myself. I get the coins and start. The first time it just fell back. "I'm getting it, don't worry." I tell her before trying a 2nd time. I grab the plushy, it was going well, until it fell again. "Oh no. I promise I'm getting you this one!" Y/n holds my arm. "It's okay, you don't need to spend all your coins on this." She says but I don't listen. "I'm your boyfriend, as a good boyfriend I should get you that plushy."

I try a few more times. "Okay this is my last coin, I'm so sorry that it took so long. But I'm really sure about this one." I say confident. "Can I try please!" She shows me her cutest smile. "But it's the last coin." I say. "Do you still believe this last coin is going to make it?" I sigh and shake my head. "Go ahead." Y/n looks very concentrated as she tries to grab the fluffy bunny. "Almost. Look, Yuta look. Omg! I got it!" I couldn't believe it. I tried so many times and then she catches it in 1 go?

"You got your own plushy, oh so romantic." I sarcastically say. "Are you pissed now?" She asks. "No, it's just... now I didn't get you anything." I say a little disappointed. "It was still your money that went into this fluff ball. So actually you still got it for me." She smiles. "It's not the same." She grabs my hand and kisses it. "Feel better?" I smile at how sweet she is. "Come here cutie!" I take her in a hug and give her forehead a kiss. "What was that for?" She asks surprised. "Because you're too adorable. I'm glad I confessed." I say happy. "So am I." She smiles.

~
A/N: I don't wanna talk abt the whole Yuta thing, I already did that on my Instagram... but just saying he doesn't deserve all this hate!
But that's all I'm gonna say, goodnight everyone💚🌱