•Yuta•

Nakamoto Yuta
Word count: 1113
-

Y/N's POV

I finally sat down on the bus, I put in my earphones and turn on my music. It was such a looong day. I look at the time and not much later the bus started driving. On the way home a guy taps my shoulder, I take out one earphone and look at him. "Excuse me, can I sit here?" He asks me. I take my bag off the seat. "Sure." I answer. He sits down next to me. I was about to put my earphones back in as he starts talking.

"Hi I'm Yuta." Did I even ask for this? "Great for you." I reply. "Aren't telling me your name?" Ha asks. "I don't have a need of telling strangers who I am." I tell him. "Oh that's fine." He was quiet for a bit but soon started talking again. "What's in this bag, it doesn't look like a normal school bag." He says. "It's a sewing kit." I tell him. "Why does a girl have a sewing kit on the bus?" He asks confused. "I'm a student in design and fashion." I say. "Oh that explains a lot." He chuckles.

"Yeah okay. Are we done now?" I ask. "You don't wanna talk? I thought we could be friends." He says. "You just sit next to me and you think we can be friends? I'm sorry but you're a complete stranger to me." I say. "And so are you to me, yet I try." He says. "I'm sorry." He says and looks away. Why am I feeling guilty now? I don't wanna feel like that. I sigh and take out my both earphones. "Y/n." I tell him. "What?" He looks at me. "My name, I'm y/n. And I'm sorry. That was rude of me."

He shows me a smile. "Nice to meet you y/n." He said. "So you know what I study but what do you do?" I ask him. "Well I dropped out actually." He scratched the back of his head. "How come?" I ask. "Just, school isn't my thing. Sitting behind a desk and study, no way." He explains. "But then what do you do?" I ask. "In the week I work at a pub and in the weekends I play there with my band." He tells me. "Your own band?" He nods in response.

"Cool, what is your role in the band?" I ask. "I'm lead singer and guitarist. You should come watch some time. Trust me." I thought about it. "When?" I ask. "We have a performance on Friday, we start at 9pm and Saturday during the noon once and at the evening once." He tells me. "Okay, I'll see if I have some time to come." I say. "It's the pub near the train station. You'll find it." He smiles. "I'll make sure to come at least once." I smile. "Promise?" He asks. "I promise. I have to get off here now. Bye Yuta."

It's Friday, I finished school and went back to my dorm room. I placed my bags in my room. "You're home early." My roommate says. "I finished sooner than expected with the design presentation." I tell her. "I'm going out by the way. I don't know when I'll be back." I inform her. "Where and with who? You never go out." She stood at my door as I was looking in my closet. "Alone and to a pub. Someone I know is performing there with his band." I tell her. "A boy? Do I know him?" She asks curiously.

"No, I also jut got to know him." I say. "Ooh y/n got a boooy!" She jumps up. "No don't say that. I just know him and we're friends, I think?" I said a bit confused. "You like him?" I shrug. "I don't know. Like I said I just met him. Will this be good to go?" I ask showing an outfit. "What if you try this?" She asks as she takes an outfit between my own works. "My own clothes? Will that be good?" I ask and she nods. "It's perfect! And have fun." She left my room as I got changed.

I walk into the pub, not too many people were here. I get to the bar and sit on a stool. "Y/n? You're early." Yuta smiles as he sees me. "Oh you want me to leave again?" I joked. "No no, stay. What can I get you?" He asks me. "Umm let's just do it with a lemonade." Yuta have me a questioning look. "A lemonade? We're in a pub honey, are you sure you don't want anything else?" He asks me. "I don't do alcohol, is that such a big crime?" I ask awkwardly.

"I didn't know sorry. But we also don't have lemonade, cola? Water? Tea, coffee?" He suggests me. "Tea please. When are you performing again?" I ask Yuta. "In about 2 hours, at 8 my friends will come and then we prepare everything." He explains as he was making my tea. "I can't wait to see you perform." I say with a chuckle. "Really? Well I'll make it the best performance you'll ever see." He tells me. "It better be, I did my best to look decent." Yuta laughs. "Decent? More like cool and daring. You made that outfit yourself?" I nod in response.

Yuta was with his band mates, preparing everything. He was so focused, it's a different Yuta than I met. I was still sitting on the stool, I watched them from afar. "Good evening everyone. Are we ready for another spectacular performance from our favourites?" The people cheered. There were more people than I expected. The music started, Yuta on his guitar. He started singing, his voice was magical. I smiled as I watched him. "The next song I wanna dedicate to someone, she's here right now. Enjoy." He looks at me and winks before starting.

I didn't expect him to do this. Yuta dedicating a song to me. We just got to know each other, it's crazy. But he's sweet and nice. After the last song everyone clapped for them. Yuta walks up to me. "How did you like it?" He asks. "Amazing! I'm happy I came here." I say. "I'm glad I got you here. Wait come." He suddenly took my hand and dragged me with him. We sat down at the stage. "Can you play?" He asks as he takes his guitar, I shook my head. "Then I'll learn you... if you learn me how to design my own clothes." We both chuckle. "That's a deal." I reply.

~
A/N: no joke but this is what I dreamed about when I was asleep on the bus, I really need more sleep tho
💚🌱