•WinWin•

Dong Sicheng
Word count: 1025
-

WinWin's POV

I recently met someone online. I actually already know her, she's my childhood friend. It's great to be in contact with her again! The only sad thing is that we can't meet up. Not because I have busy schedules but because we don't live near each other. I wish it was different, I want to see her again and hug her tight. I've always liked her but I never confessed in all these years. And I'm not sure about her feelings, she probably just sees me as a friend. Nothing more.

'Hi Sicheng!' She texted me. 'Hey y/n!' I was happy to receive a message from her. It's always nice to see her name pop up on my phone. 'I got some news for you' I texted back right away. 'For me? What is it?' I was curious. 'I'm coming to Korea for a month! We can maybe see each other again' seeing this made me more than happy and that didn't went unnoticed by the guys. "WinWin, what's up with that big smile? Is your phone that interesting." Hendery asks me. "It's y/n, she's coming to Korea for a month!" I tell him excited.

"That's great. Now we can meet her too." He smiles. 'Sicheng? Are you still there?' I was so happy that I forgot to reply. 'Yes. I'm just very happy to hear that you're coming, I can't wait for you to be here!' Maybe that was too much. Whatever, I'm really happy about this news. 'Next week I'm coming. See you then(;' Next week already? Wow that's amazing! 'See you then, bye y/n, sweet dreams!' It was already late and I know she usually falls asleep around this hour. I should maybe sleep too. But I have too much energy for that now.

"Y/n's coming tomorrow, I'm so excited. Can I pick her up at the airport?" I asked. "Sure, I'll drive for you." Kun answered. "Thank you! I'm going to see my best friend again after so many years." I said with a big smile. "Best friend or more than that." Ten questions. "Best friend but I want to ask her out when she's here. I just hope she doesn't reject me, else it'd be really awkward for the rest of the month." I just hope she feels the same way for me.

"Do you see her already?" I ask Kun. "How can I know? I don't even know how she looks like." He says but I didn't listen as I see y/n arriving. "Y/n!" We hug each other tight. "It's been so long ago, I missed you Sicheng!" She says, I could only smile. "I'm so happy that you're here. By the way this is Kun." I introduced the both of them to each other. "Nice to meet you. WinWin talks a lot about you. Only positive thing so don't worry." She chuckles cutely. "WinWin?" She looks at me confused.

"I told you, it's my stage name. Don't tell me you forgot." She shook her head. "No, I'm just used to call you by your real name. It's strange to hear people say WinWin." She tells me. "You'll get used to it. Let's go now, you must be tired. Where's your hotel that you're staying at?" We walked to the car and drive to the address she gave us. "Y/n, this doesn't look like a hotel. Are you sure it's the right address?" I ask her. "Yes I'm sure. I'm staying with someone I know from college. But thanks for bringing me here. I'll text you, so we can hangout later."

She takes her bags and goes inside of the house. "You saw who opened the door? It's a guy. Not just someone from college." I said unbelievable. "Don't worry, it's just a friend. Don't be jealous." Kun tells me. "But if he's a friend she could've also stayed at our place." I say. "Our place? With all the guys and no extra bedroom? Yeah right." Kun's right. We don't have any space at home. But at least y/n could've told me about this guy, where she's staying at.

'Can we get lunch together?' I texted y/n. 'I'm sorry, JaeHwa is taking me out already.' She replies. 'Who's JaeHwa?' I asked. 'The guy I'm staying with.' Of course it is. 'Maybe tomorrow?' I asked her. 'Also plans with Jae. I'm sorry.' She's only been here for a week and I only saw her once, at the airport. 'Are you dating him?' I was curious. It seems like he plans a lot with y/n, so I don't have time with her. 'No. We can have dinner at Friday.' I texted back that it's okay.

"Friday I'm going to confess to y/n." I said proudly. "Really? That's great!" Xiaojun cheers. "But what if she says no?" Everyone including me glares at Hendery. "Don't say that! Why'd y/n reject WinWin?" YangYang said. "I don't know. Maybe she's already dating someone." He simply said. "She's not, I asked her and she said no."

"Hey y/n, I'm so happy we can have dinner together. I barely saw you last week." We were in some restaurant, finally we have time for each other. "I'm sorry. JaeHwa wanted to hangout with me since it's been a while." She explains. "Can we please not talk about him?" I asked. "Why? Are you jealous? Omg you are! Look at you, you're getting red!" She laughs. "Stop making fun of me. I'm not jealous. I just want to have a night with you alone, without having to worry about anyone else." I tell her.

"Okay, I won't do that again. Promise." She says. "I actually wanted to tell you something. For a long time already." I start. "What is it?" She asks. "Y/n I like you. More than just friends. I have ever since our childhood." I confess to her. "What do you say? You want to be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Yes, of course Sicheng! I'm so happy you asked." She hugs me and I hug back.

~
A/N: Is there a reason why no one requests anything? I mean, you can always just dm me for a request. No reason to be shy about it. But anyway have a great day everyone 💚🌱