•Jungwoo•

Kim Jungwoo
Word count: 1094
-

Jungwoo's POV

5years ago
"Oh no." Y/n sighs. "What's wrong?" I ask her concerned. "Look at this, I look so ugly in this photo. And it's going to be in the yearbook. Why does this have to happen to me?" She pouts. "No you look pretty, you always do! I'm sure, one day you'll be the most beautiful model in whole Korea! Even better, in the whole world!" I tell her. "Model? Jungwoo for that you gotta be pretty and tall and skinny and I'm none of that." She says. "You'll grow taller. And you already are skinny and beautiful."

6months later

"Omg look, I grew! I got taller, maybe if I get pretty then I can become a model." She smiles. "Y/n, you already are pretty." I tell her. "You just say that because you're my boyfriend." I sigh. "What do you think?" I ask y/n's best friend. "Y/n, Jungwoo's right you are so pretty. And we're not saying that because I'm your friend and he's your boyfriend, you truly are beautiful!" Y/n starts smiling. "Thank you! You 2 are the best!" She hugs us. "Just follow your dreams okay."

3months later

"Y/n, can we talk for a second?" I ask her. "Yeah sure, what is it?" She asks. "You know that I love you right?" She nods. "Yes I know, you tell me every day. And I love you too." I smile with her words. "No matter what happens I'll always love you but..." I sigh deeply. "What's wrong? What do you need to tell me?" She asks. "I'm breaking up with you. Not that I want to, I just have no choice." I say. "Why? Did someone tell you to break up?"

"I'm sorry okay, I really do love you. Just wait for me, I'll come back to you. I promise that." Tears are running down her cheeks. "Why'd you do this to me?" My heart sunk seeing her cry like this. "Y/n it's just for now. Before you know we'll be together again. But I have to go now. Promise me to follow your dreams and stay happy." She nods. "If you promise to comeback, I'll do that." I hug her tightly before I left. I hate it. Why can't I stay with her? Why am I not allowed to date?

Y/N's POV
Few years later

"I got accepted! How crazy is that?" I say happily to my friend. I got accepted for a modelling agency. "This has always been your dream!" She says. "I know right, I'm really following my dreams." Saying that I thought back to the day Jungwoo broke up with me. I'm keeping my promise, even after years. While he never came back to me, I never heard anything from him anymore. But I'm not giving up, it's still my dream coming true. "This is so amazing, we should celebrate this!" My friend said.

"Oh look nct has a new comeback." My friend told me. "Who's nct?" I ask her. "An amazing kpop group. How do you not know them? Let's watch this new mv together." She sits next to and starts playing the video. It's called Boss. The music was very nice and their voices are so beautiful. "Wait, can you go back and pause it." My friend went back. "Is that Jungwoo? How? Why?" I asked shocked. "Oh I didn't know he was part of nct. He must be new to the group." She said. "It really is him, look." She showed me some other pictures of the group.

"He broke up with me to become an idol? Now I know why he didn't had a choice. But that still doesn't make it better from the promise he broke. He'd come back to me and he never did. He could've at least told me about this." I sigh. "I'm sorry for you girl. But maybe he was just too busy." She said. "Too busy to at least text me once? Okay it is hard training but still. He probably just forgot about me. I'm nothing to him anymore. Anyway I have to go, see you later."

Jungwoo's POV
Now (kick it/punch era)

"Who'd be the girl we'll be having a shoot with? We still haven't met her." Yuta said. "I don't know. What if it's another idol?" Doyoung said. "What if we just shut up about it and just do our job?" They got quiet after my comment. "What's wrong with you?" They ask me. "Nothing." I lied. Today counts 5 years since I broke up with y/n. And I still haven't texted or called her, I'm so bad for not keeping my promise to her. I'll always remember this day, and I'll always wonder how she's doing now.

"Guys say hello to y/n, she's the model you're collaborating with today." My eyes widened when I saw her. It's y/n, my y/n. The girl I fell in love with, my first ever girlfriend. She's standing right in front of me! "Hi nice to meet you! We're glad to be collaborating with you for this shoot." Taeyong says. "Me too. It'll be fun working with all of you." She smiles until she looks at me. Did she recognise me? Maybe she didn't. "Hey y/n." I smile to her. "J-Jungwoo." She stutters cutely.

"I'm sorry. For not keeping my promise. If it's not too late I'd like to go out again. And if it's too awkward can we at least be friends again." I say. "Can we talk about it after the shoot?" She asks. "No, I want to know it now. Will you still accept me?" I ask. "If I do, and only if I do. Would you never leave me again? Would you keep your promises?" I nod. "Of course I will! I still love you, I never stopped loving you. You were always in my mind." I tell her honestly.

"Are you for real?" I nod. "That's so sweet Jungwoo! You also never left my mind. I'm so happy to see you again." She smiles. "Then will you be my girlfriend again?" I asked her. "Yes I will!" We hug each other. "I love you y/n." I whisper to her. "I love you too." She said back. "Is this what you call do our job?" The guys laugh. "Uh guys. This is y/n, we were best friends and even more back in high school." I told them. "Aww that's so sweet!"

~
A/N: I know I can do better than this😔 I will do better for my next imagines! 💚🌱