•Hendery•

Huang Guanheng
Word count: 1009
!¡psycho au!¡
-

Y/N's POV

"I'll see you soon. I promise." I tell Hendery. "I'm never leaving you, we both know." He laughs. "They can't take you away from me. I love you, crazy man!" I kiss him but he got pulled away from me. "Let me go!" He screams as they drag him into the van. Hearing him scream like that breaks me. I know he's strong and he'll get out of it. All that bothers me is that I know Hendery and getting him in a psychiatric hospital ain't going to help, he's like this and will never change!

"It's been a damn month, he's still not out. We gotta do something!" I say mad. "But what? He's locked in there, no way for us to get in and no way for him to get out." YangYang said. "Look you little monster. He's my boyfriend, your best friend. Hendery and being in one room for too long, that ain't a good match. We need to do something!" I say as I hold him by the collar. "Y/n calm down. Let go of him." Ten said. "Why does no one do anything? Don't you care about him?"

"We do, but there's just nothing we can do." Kun said. "Oh come on. Y'all are just scared to get locked up as well. But fine I can get him out, without your help." I say making fists with my hands. "What are you gonna do?" Xiaojun asks me. "I'd do anything for Hendery, I love him, I care about him." I say. "We know you do but how will you get him out of there?" Lucas asks. "I'll find a way, I learned a lot from him." I say. "Y/n don't get yourself in trouble please." WinWin asks me.

"I won't get myself in trouble, they won't find out okay. If I don't do anything Hendery won't ever see the daylight again." I say determined to get him out of there. "Where are you going?" They ask. "Do the job, you guys are too scared to do." I say as I walk out. I get to Hendery and I's home. I look through his papers until I find a little book with phone numbers. I call a few people I know from Hendery. We chose a few dates to make our whole plan to get Hendery back.

Hendery's POV

"LET ME OUT!" I scream loudly. "Oh shut up for once." The officer standing out of my door sighs. "NEVER!" I laugh devilish. I walk around in the empty room. I hear some groans and footsteps. "Hendery." A deep voice called. I go to the door. "Who called me?" I look around. "Hendery come here." I get closer. "Take this." A paper got handed through the little portal in the door. "My hands are locked. Dumbass." I groan. "Yah! We're doing this for you. Thanks to little miss crazy." I knew he was talking about my y/n.

"What does the paper say?" I ask. "Practically what we just said, but don't let anyone know. Next week we'll be back." He said. "I gotta go. Keep you good." He left. I hear many footsteps again and my door unlock. Cops standing in the room now. "Speak up!" I shook my head. "MAKE ME!" I scream, making their ears hurt. "Oh we will." Yet again I'll have to get through the pain they've been giving me the past month. But I don't let a word slip. "YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HAHA!" I scream out as the freak I am in their eyes.

-

Y/N's POV

"Are you ready for tonight?" They ask me. "Oh hell yeah I am! Finally seeing my fluff ball back!" I smile excited. "Fluff ball?" Someone questions. "You're still a softy for this world." I roll my eyes. "Dare to say that once again and I'll chop your tongue off. I'm way more capable than what you think of." I tell him. "Yeah okay whatever, calm down everyone. We gotta get ready. Y/n you're with us." Johnny said as he and Taeyong get up. I follow behind them, my smile never leaving.

"You 2 are amazing!" I say as we get in the car. "What for?" Taeyong asks me. "For helping me get back what belongs to me. Those other dudes ain't nothing. They're just scared." I tell them. "What belongs to you? Isn't it the other way around?" Johnny asks. "Yah this is not some Joker and Harley Quinn story. Hendery belongs to me, not me to him. I'm a god in his eyes and he's my sweet crazy goofball." I missed him so much that every time I talk about him my heart hurts. "Okay, we believe you. Now quit the uwu and man up, we're almost there."

Everyone was trying to hide, locked up or hurt. No cops could stop us. "Hendery get aside!" Johnny says loud enough for him to hear. "The door finally breaks open, I see Hendery standing with the biggest smile ever. I run to him and take him in my arms. "I told you I'll get you back!" He gives me a long and loving kiss. "Be quick, we can't stay long." Taeyong informs. I get Hendery rid of the straitjacket, freeing his hands. Hendery jumps around a few times and picks me up in his arms.

"Let's get out of here!" He said excited as ever. Instead of getting back to the car we were in earlier we took a van that drove us far enough. An old house in the middle of nowhere. "In the morning we'll be going somewhere far away, where we'll be safe." I tell him. "How will we do that?" He asks me. "New passports and there's a helicopter that you can fly." He smiles at me. "You really think of anything, so smart. You learned from the best." He winks at me and takes me closer to give me another long kiss. "I've missed you, my crazy queen!"

~
A/N: I love love LOVE Hendery's smile, like wow he's too precious!
💚🌱