•Yuta pt1•

Nakamoto Yuta
Word count: 1020
Sad ending
-

Yuta's POV

"I need to talk with you." Y/n says seriously. "What is it? Did I do something wrong?" I asked worried. "No but I've been thinking for a while and... Yuta I don't like to do this but maybe it's better if we breakup." I couldn't believe the words that just left her mouth, I just didn't want to believe it. "Why? Is it something I did or say?" I asked. "No, it's just that I don't feel the same as when we first started dating. I'm sorry." My heart broke. I can't believe this just happened.

"Yuta, come out of your room now. We need to go!" The guys say. "Fine, just give me a second." I rolled out of my bed and opened the door. "Wow, what happened to you?" Jaehyun asks. "I thought you knew already." I say. "I know my sister broke up with you but that's not what I meant." I sigh. "I told you guys that he's not doing good." Taeil tells them. "Didn't we had to leave?" I ask. "You're taking a shower first, and get dressed in clean clothes. You're not leaving the dorm looking like that." Taeyong says.

We got to the practice room and started rehearsing from the second we walked in. All the songs from the past years, over and over again. "Yuta, this is not going to work." The music stopped. "If you're not going to do your best, the concert will fail. Fans want to see a good performance one with power and energy. Let's do it again from the beginning." Our dance coach says. During our break I sit down and just stare at my phone screen, hoping that y/n changed her mind and texted me.

We started practicing on stage, in a few days it's for real. Our concert. It's exciting but also nerve wrecking. And the recent breakup is not helping. We were having lunch as someone walks in. "Y/n!" The guys say happy. I stay on my chair in the corner of the room. "Are you okay?" Mark asks. I just shrug. "I'll stay here with you." He said. "No it's fine, go greet her." I tell him. I was on my phone but I couldn't ignore the fact that all of the guys were so excited about y/n's visit.

"Jaehyun. I need to know. Why did y/n break up with me. You must know she's your sister." He sighs and sits down. "I'm not sure if I should tell you." He started. "Why? Did she cheat on me?" He gives me a strange look. "My sister would never do that! Don't ever say that again." Jaehyun told me. "Okay I'm sorry but just tell me why." I needed to know. "My parents weren't okay with the fact that she's dating an idol, because of the strict rules and that you're always so busy." He tells me. "So? Me and y/n were doing perfectly fine!"

"I know but they didn't think so. And now they engaged her to some business guy. Y/n didn't want your relationship to end like this, she still loves you. But she has no choice." We both were quiet for a little while. "Can your parents just do that? Engage her to some dude? She's an adult, she can make her own choices!" Jaehyun sighs. "I know, I also think that but they still see her like a little girl and that they have to make her choices." He says not happy about it. "But she still loves me?" Jaehyun nods.

"You're sure they're here tonight?" I ask Jaehyun. "Yes, my parents, my sister and..." he stops his sentence. "And?" I ask. "Her fiancé but that doesn't matter. It's about y/n, right." I nod. "You can do this, I believe in you!" As soon as the concert started we gave our full 100%. All energy we have. Fans seem to enjoy it which brings me joy as well. It's great to be performing again. But it was time to say our thanks to everyone, fans, family, all people who helped us with this concert.

"I just want to say something else. I want to say thank you to someone special, someone I really loved and still love. I hoped things would've been different and that I could show her everything I have to give. But I'm still thankful for the amazing time and great memories we have together. Y/n, I still love you and I hope you'll be happy and have a great future." I was fighting back the tears, memories crossed my mind. All the time we spend together, everything was perfect. But that's all over now.

After the concert we were in the dressing room. I was just watching some videos and comments about how the fans liked the concert. There was a knock on the door. "Hey little sister! Did you like the concert." I look up and see y/n. I quickly looked away, it's be awkward to have eye contact now. "Yuta?" I slowly look up, y/n's standing right in front of me. "Hey." I quietly say. It looks like she was about to say something but instead we both hug each other. There were no words needed. "I'm sorry that it had to end this way." She whispers to me.

"Don't be sorry. We can be together again. Make more fun memories together. We can have a future together." I tell her but she takes a step back and let go of me. "Yuta I can't?" I furrowed. "Why not?" I ask confused. "I'm engaged, I have no choice. My parents say it's the best for me to do this." I shook my head continuously. "No, no y/n. You don't have to. You're old enough to make your own decisions, you don't need to marry some guy you don't know. You can make the choice for yourself to leave him or leave me." She whispered a soft sorry before walking away. She left me.

~
A/N: I'm thinking of making a part 2 from this but what do you guys think?
💚🌱