•Sungchan•

Jung Sungchan
Word count: 1003
Requested by shotarosunshine I hope you like it!
-

Sungchan's POV

I knocked on her door. Y/n was quick with opening, her smile appears once she sees me. "Hey! What are you doing here? Come in!" I follow her inside. "I'm sorry, but I'm trying to bake something." She tells me. "Mhm what is it?" I ask. "It's supposed to be brownies, my first try I failed so I'm remaking them." She explains. "So what brings you here?" She asks, reminding me why I came. "I wanted to tell you something." I smile shyly.

"What is it?" She asks, still focusing on her brownies. "Um, I like you." I say. "Of course you do. But I know that, else you wouldn't be my friend." I look down at my hands, I was nervous and this made it awkward. "No, I didn't mean it like that. I like you as in more than a friend. I have feelings for you." She turns to face me. "Are you serious?" She asks. I nod still a bit nervous. "I like you too Sungchan! Also more than a friend." Her smile was bright. "Then do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"What do you think? Of course I wanna be your girlfriend." She puts down the bowl and hugs me, I didn't hesitate to hug her back. "You want me to help with the brownies?" She asks me suddenly. "Of course, what can I do?" We start baking them together. Once that was done we sat down together on the couch. "Now we're dating, what do you think is the best? Do we keep it a secret? Or do you want to tell people?" I ask her. "Why do you ask?" She said confused. "Because my job, not everyone can know about it."

"Oh that's right. Let's keep it quiet for now. We'll see what happens." She smiles at me. "Sure, whatever you're comfortable with." I take her in my arms and we start watching some movie. I'm happy I finally confessed to her, it might be one of the best things I've ever done. I really like y/n. She's so amazing and my best friend but now also girlfriend. It's crazy how fast it can happen sometimes. I suddenly get a call. "It's Taeyong, I guess I have to go or something. I'm sorry." I tell her goodbye as I leave to practice.

Y/N's POV

"I got food!" I walk into the practice room. "Y/N!" The guys all look at me and smile, I'm sure it's more because of the food though. "Ah thank you, we were really hungry!" YangYang said. "We? I'm pretty sure it was more you." Mark said. "Thanks y/n, are you eating with us?" Johnny asks and I nod. They all sit down. "There's still a place next to Sungchan. Go sit next to him!" Hendery says. I sit down next to him. "What's wrong with him?" I whispered to Sungchan.

"I have no idea. They're all acting weird towards me today. Also asking me about you." He said. "You think they know?" I ask. But he shook his head. "Nah, I never told them." He says. "What are you whispering about? Is it something we can't know?" The guys ask. "It's nothing special." I say. "Sure, what you say." I furrow. "Y'all are weird." They gasp dramatically. "We weird? How could you say that!" I laugh at Taeyong. "So what have you guys been doing?" I ask. "I'm sure Sungchan can explain you." Shotaro says. Chenle and Jisung were laughing.

"We just have been practicing for resonance pt2." He tells me. "But what have you been practicing?" I ask. "Just the dances and the songs, I can't tell you yet!" I sigh and pout. "Please!" He shook his head. "Fine, no more dessert for you." His eyes widened. "Not fair." I laugh. "Should've thought about it sooner." I say. "Cute." I look at Jungwoo. "What is cute?" I ask. "You 2, it's cute. You should date." Sungchan choked on his drink. "Are you okay?" Xiaojun asks worried. Sungchan just nods. "Jungwoo why'd you say that?" He asks. "What? I just thought about it. You 2 are just a perfect match."

Me and Sungchan made eye contact, giving each other signs. "I feel like there's something you aren't telling us." Jeno crosses his arms. "We? Nah, why'd we do that?" We awkwardly laugh. "Oh you're definitely hiding something! Tell us!" Ten said excited. "There's nothing!" I try but thy didn't believe me. "Are you sure? It doesn't look like nothing." Yuta says. "Okay fine, we're dating!" Sungchan suddenly says. "Oooh that's so amazing!" Lucas smiles. "Yes, congratulations you 2." Jaehyun tells us. "For how long?" We look at each other. "6 weeks." We mumble.

"6weeks!" They all say surprised. "Oh come on, don't act like you're surprised. It was so obvious." Haechan says. "Really?" He nods. "I already knew just by observing. I'm a real detective." He said proudly. "Whatever, but it's so amazing!" Taeil smiles. "And, have you already kissed?" Jaemin asks. "Does that matter?" Sungchan asks. "That's definitely a yes." Doyoung grins. "Who confessed first? I'm sure it was y/n!" Renjun said. "It was Sungchan." I say. "Really? Ah come on." Renjun sighs. "You owe me!" WinWin said, confusing all of us. "What do you mean?" Kun asks him.

"We had a bet. We already had a feeling they liked each other. I said Sungchan will confess first." WinWin explains. "You made a bet. About us?" We ask shocked. "We're still happy for the 2 of you, please live a long happy life together." Renjun said making us laugh. "So how did it happen? We want details!" Hendery said excited. "I just told her and that was about it." Sungchan says. "That are not details." Mark says. "Oh come on let them be, see how red they're getting." We smile at Taeyong. "But you're definitely telling me later." He said.

~
A/N: I'm not sure if this is exactly what you wanted but I still hope it was good enough, have a nice day/night everyone!
💚🌱