•Taeil•

Moon Taeil
Word count: 823
Genre: fluff
-

Taeil's POV

"What's wrong Taeil? You look sad." Haechan asks. "I just miss y/n so much. Every time I get home she's already asleep and in the morning she's already at work." Even talking makes me miss her more. "Can't you visit her at work? Where does she work?" He asks. "At the Italian restaurant. But she works in the kitchen so even if I go there, I won't see her."

"We're going to change that, let's go eat some Italian food!" With some of the guys we went to the restaurant y/n works. It always smells so good there and the food is delicious. Y/n is one of the cooks and she's amazing! We sit at a table and look at the menu. "Oh let's get pizza." Johnny smiles. "You can get anything and then you choose pizza. Great."

"Hey, pizza is life!" We laugh. "Okay whatever, I'm taking the pasta." We all ordered different things. "Excuse me sir, is there an option that we can see y/n?" Haechan suddenly asks. "Y/n is very busy at the moment." The man tells us. "But Taeil is her boyfriend and they barely saw each other the past week. Can't they see each other for a second?"

"Haechan it's fine. You really don't have to do this." I say. "I'll ask her if she can." When I hear him say that I couldn't stop smiling. "Thank you sir." I thanked him. He goes back to the kitchen. "Thank me later." Haechan smirks. "I still haven't seen her though." The same man comes back out of the kitchen. "You can come see y/n but you can't distract her from work." I nod. "I understand."

Y/N's POV

I couldn't believe it. Is Taeil really here to see me? This is so nice of him! "Y/n, baby!" His voice sounds. I look at him and hug him tight. "Thank you for coming!" His smile never leaving. "How are you doing?" He asks me. "it's pretty busy lately but we all get through it. We have the best team over here." My coworkers are always a big support, to anyone. We're a real team which makes it easy to work together.

"What did you order?" I ask him. "I got the pasta. Are you gonna make it?" I nod. "I'll make it the way you like it." I tell him. "Thank you baby." He kisses my cheek. "Now go back to your table. I have to continue here." He nods and leaves after another quick kiss.

I finished work. "Have a nice week off, enjoy it together with your boyfriend." My coworker tells me. "He doesn't know yet." His face expressions were shocked. "What? You didn't tell him you're taking him on a trip?" I shook my head. "I planned it with his friends to surprise him. He thinks they're going somewhere for a performance." I explain. "Well have fun together. You deserve this time with him."

I got back home, of course Taeil was still at work. I took this time to pack our luggage. I can't wait to go to Thailand with him! "Baby I'm home, I could leave work earlier." Oh he's already here. I quickly closed my luggage and placed it on it's usual place. "Moonlight!" He chuckles at the nickname. "I have to tell you something." He pouts.

"What is it moonlight?" He sits next to me on the bed. "Me and the guys are going to Thailand for a week and we leave tomorrow already. We have a few concerts. I'm going to miss you!" He hugs me. "Oh, I'm going to miss you too! Do I come with you to the airport?" He nods. "If you want to, yes please. But don't you have work?" I shook my head. "I have a day off tomorrow, but that's my only day."

We both wake up early to get ready. "Here eat breakfast, I don't want you to be hungry." I hand him a plate full. "Thank you baby!" He gives me a forehead kiss. Everything is going like planned. As soon as the cab was here I got both our luggage in the trunk. "Moonlight, we have to leave now. Come." He comes out of our bedroom. "You got everything?" I ask and he nods.

"The guys are here already." We get out of the car. "Where are your guys' bags?" He asks. "Still in the cars." Jaehyun says. "Okay. Let me get mine." But instead I already got ours and ready to leave. "What? Why do you have yours baby?" He really has no clue. "We're going on vacation, no concerts. Just us 2, Moonlight." He starts smiling. "Are you for real?" I nod. "Omg! That's so amazing!" He hugs me and gives me a kiss. "You're the sweetest. Thank you so so much, I love you."

~
A/N: Taeil is the softest fluff ball to exist and y'all are sleeping on his sweetness and talent- sleep on a bed instead! He deserves sooo much more attention and love💚🌱